[confirm] Slow channel changing... sometimes freeze (1 Viewer)

domb

Portal Pro
October 30, 2006
You can close my original bug report... My upgrade to 1.2RC coincided with some sort massive drop in signal at my block of flats! Anyways, got a new booster and all is ok now.

ebse83

April 4, 2011
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: Slow channel changing... sometimes freeze

i found that my "slow channel changing" problem is fixed by constantly deleting all log-files in the tv server log directory. i wasn't able to turn off logging so i created a windows task (-> execute a batch file to purge logs every minute). after purging the channel changes within 2 seconds. with logs present it takes up to 19 seconds (when watching tv as well as during the Test Channels in the configuration).
i'm using the mepo 1.2.0 RC on win 7 x64 - hope this helps anyone

Dirk23

Portal Pro
May 28, 2006
Fulda
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: Slow channel changing... sometimes freeze

i found that my "slow channel changing" problem is fixed by constantly deleting all log-files in the tv server log directory. i wasn't able to turn off logging so i created a windows task (-> execute a batch file to purge logs every minute). after purging the channel changes within 2 seconds. with logs present it takes up to 19 seconds (when watching tv as well as during the Test Channels in the configuration).
i'm using the mepo 1.2.0 RC on win 7 x64 - hope this helps anyone

I can confirm that. I deleted 130 MB of Logfiles on ms Server, and New the Channel Switching is ---fast--> as a Flash!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom