Solved: Blu-Ray Handler - configuration issues (1 Viewer)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Re: Blu-Ray Handler - configuration issues

Here is my log file. And thank you for the assistance.

I did find this in the MediaPortal.log file, but I am not sure how to fix it. As you can see from the top line I have MPC loaded. Which splitter should I be using? I will un-register it and re-register it if I can get this clarified please. Do I need to use a different version of MPC?

BDHandler: Detected 'MPC - Mpeg Source (Gabest)' (1.4.1.2841)
    BDHandler: Plugin is disabled because no suitable splitter was detected.

Hi,
    The new filter MPC Mpeg Splitter has Versioning change so now we can't use BDHandler, but Armandp is working on it :)
    Seb.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France

You can try this version, it was new source but with old versioning :)
    Seb.

Attachments

• MpegSplitter.rar
      708.4 KB

armandp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2008
    Zoetermeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

they changed the versioning in MPC codecs.

1.4.x.BUILDNUMBER

as opposed to

1.4.BUILDNUMBER.0

this would require a small fix in BDHandler which i will do somewhere today.

schumach

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 1, 2010

I have BDHandler is now loading, but I am still having issues with playing the .bdmv files. I have started a post in the main BDhandler topic. If it should stay here please let me know.

Here is my latest log files.

dlarge500

Extension Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2009
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Blu-Ray Handler - configuration issues

I still have the problem that BluRays with HD sound does not work, with normaly AC3 or DTS BluRays worked perfectly, have you a working solution for this issue?:)

schumach

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 1, 2010

I have now been able to get MP to load the .bdmv file, but now I have jitter in the picture and sound. I am receiving the following message when bdhandler is enabled. If I disable bdhandler and start the .mt2s file the video plays fine. Below is the error I am receiving.

2011-01-15 19:35:32.875000 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: Failed filter: undefined not found

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Re: AW: Blu-Ray Handler - configuration issues

I still have the problem that BluRays with HD sound does not work, with normaly AC3 or DTS BluRays worked perfectly, have you a working solution for this issue?:)

Hi,

On my side, i use ATI HDMI from my 5770 with ffdshow as decoder and all bitstream format checked because my avr manage HD Bitstream Audio.
    Seb.

Attachments

• FFDShow_Audio.jpg
      FFDShow_Audio.jpg
      99.5 KB

dlarge500

Extension Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2009
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Blu-Ray Handler - configuration issues

my Problem is the BD Handler don`t play this Iso or BD. Only BD Iso`s or BD`s with HD Sound inside cannot play with BDHandler. I can see for a Moment a black Screen and the Movie will starts but MP goes back in MyVideos.

Please show my Logs with Gladiator BluRay.

schumach

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 1, 2010

I have reloaded my system from the OS to MP. BDHandler is loading without errors, but I am receiving a VMR9 error. But please correct me if I am wrong, but should I need be able play direct from the disc with BDHander installed?

2011-01-17 07:23:24.921875 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: VideoPlayer9: Failed to render file -> vmr9
    2011-01-17 07:23:25.031250 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: PlaylistPlayer: *** unable to play - V:\1080p\BDMV\index.bdmv - skipping track!

Thanks

schumach

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 1, 2010

Okay I now have this blu-ray working, but only if I burn the disc to the Harddrive. So I am still wondering if I should be able to play direct from the blu-ray DVD or not.

Also I can only get this to work if I use MPC as my AAC decoder, ffdshow is not working.

On a different note after I rebuilt my HTPC when I play DTS the sound is distorted and jittery. DD plays just fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I forgot to mention that DTS works fine in TheatreTek.

schumach

Update: I solved the DTS issue by un-registering all filters, then re-registering them.

Thank you for all the help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom