[fixed] (Some) H264 recordings will not play (1 Viewer)

romuz

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 26, 2008
    Moskau
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Rename it to tsreader.ax

And dont forget to beckup your current tsreader.

Attachments

• TsReader-25704.rar
      30.6 KB

MacGyverek

Portal Pro
    January 27, 2010
    Rydułtowy
    Home Country
    Poland Poland
    I tested a TxReader.ax...NOT WORKING with MPEG2 :( I have black screen and recorded movie not go to full screen (only thumbnail). File play ok with windows media player. Where is the problem?? Tell me how can i cut few minutes from movie and send somebody for analysis?? My file is too big (~2GB). My logs I added a few posts earlier. Sorry for my english :(

riksmith

Portal Pro
    April 18, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I tested a TxReader.ax...NOT WORKING with MPEG2 :( I have black screen and recorded movie not go to full screen (only thumbnail). File play ok with windows media player. Where is the problem?? Tell me how can i cut few minutes from movie and send somebody for analysis?? My file is too big (~2GB). My logs I added a few posts earlier. Sorry for my english :(

LOGGING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You tested with a different TsReader so thing can be different.

Juppe

Portal Pro
    November 17, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi, now I've tested the new tsreader and it kind of worked for me. I've tested 2 recordings and 1 work the second time I tried it and the other didn't work. I have logs for both of them, shall try do explain how I did the tests, both tests where done in the same way.

Step 1. Start the recording that didn't work. In both cases it didn't work.

Step 2. Start a recording that always work. Worked in both cases.

Step 3. Start the recording that didn't work. Worked in one case and not in the other.

The logs called working is there the recording work in step 3.

/Juppe

Attachments

• Working.zip
      30.6 KB
    • Not Working.zip
      30.6 KB

MacGyverek

Portal Pro
    January 27, 2010
    Rydułtowy
    Home Country
    Poland Poland
    Yes, i use with card reader. But this recordings playing ok in windows media player.

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    Yes, i use with card reader. But this recordings playing ok in windows media player.

Recording is showing a lot of corrupted data (PES header failures). TsReader is most likely more error sensitive and therefore it fails where as the MS parser is more robust for errors in the stream. Make sure that all TS stream packets are decrypted correctly before those are feed to the TsReader.

Since MDAPI is not supported I wont look into this issue anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom