[solved] Some mce buttons won't work, after change To hid, need help (1 Viewer)

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    So o habe changed the lines you talk to me but now mepo will not start he hangs on initial Input devices. I put the XML File unter Input device mappings under program data

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have test some things, i put the original one and it works, so i changed this...

Code:
    <HidHandler version="1">
      <HidUsageAction UsagePage="Consumer" UsageCollection="ConsumerControl" HandleHidEventsWhileInBackground="true">
      <HidUsageAction UsagePage="WindowsMediaCenterRemoteControl" UsageCollection="WindowsMediaCenterRemoteControl" HandleHidEventsWhileInBackground="false">
      <HidUsagAction UsagePage="GenericDesktopControls" UsageCollection="GamePad" HandleHidEventsWhileInBackground="false">

and then it hangs...

Without it, it works ...

Code:
      <!--<HidUsageAction UsagePage="WindowsMediaCenterRemoteControl" UsageCollection="WindowsMediaCenterRemoteControl" HandleHidEventsWhileInBackground="false">
      <HidUsagAction UsagePage="GenericDesktopControls" UsageCollection="GamePad" HandleHidEventsWhileInBackground="false">-->

So there is my actual xml mepo works but not the buttons... I have try'ed many thinks no luck.
    Can it be that it no longer works with the new method ?

Edit:: OK with moving pictures it seems to work fine. But not with series so I think this code is wrong ? But with old Input Technic it has work. So this code is this simply the window ID from the XML File ?

Attachments

• Generic-HID.xml
      22.1 KB
    Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom