[further infos missing] sound loop when you have music playing (1 Viewer)

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Logs? System Specs?? Steps to reproduce???

Educated guess: MP Config > Music > play with the buffer settings on the bottom (lower or raise it and test).

lsf3og

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 15, 2010
    Berlin
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I had this problem, too. In my case it was my hard drive which idled after buffering a track. A piece of about 2 seconds got repeated three times until the hard drive woke up an the rest got buffered. No I use a network drive which doesn't idle as fast.

franat

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2012
    Almería
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    I´m not sure about my problem. I had installed 1.8 pre released version and no changes.
    I use Streamed skin and operative system in my pc is W7 Ultimate.
    The problems really began with 1.7 media portal version. I don´t know what can be the reason.....fanart handler, buffering, latest realtek HD Audio Drivers?

franat

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2012
    Almería
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Yes but the problem remains the same. Even with MP 1.11. I tried to change the audio driver , with the codecs, buffer, Music settings...Finally the problem persist only with bass engine.

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    If this problem still occurs, you'd better post some logs (and fill in your system specs) ;)

Start MP with the WatchDog (option 1) from your desktop and try to reproduce the issue. Once you have reproduced it, close MP and attach the zip with logfiles, which can be found on your desktop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 [solved] Basic audio question... DE
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo stream, by default, in television also. Thanks for your help. N.
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo...
    Is there a way to set the default audio stream for live TV? The default default, so to speak, for me seems to be English...
    Replies
    Views
    I have looked at your log files, but as usual they are unintelligible gobbledegook. (I am sure that the original developers who wrote that code know what the log entries mean, but those developers have long since retired from the MP team.) I regret to say that I think that you will have to use the "brute force" method to track down...
    I have looked at your log files, but as usual they are unintelligible gobbledegook. (I am sure that the original developers who...
    Sometimes when displaying the OSD whilst playing a recorded TV show the video freezes and the sound continues for about 30 seconds...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 4K makes Problems. DE
    Hello, one question your hdmi port from motherboard is HDMI2.0 at least ?
    Hello, one question your hdmi port from motherboard is HDMI2.0 at least ?
    Hey, i am using the newest MP version and have some problems playing 4k Movies. The color saturation is too low and the contrast is...
    Replies
    Views
    Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV audiodecoder shows status 'bistreaming' on the output. What is your LAV status?
    Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV...
    My apologies for posting two separate issues in one posting, however, the logs I have cover both. 1. Resume playback of...
    Replies
    Views
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work. Spotify desktop app installed on same computer as you are going to use with MediaPortal Getting ready Create an app at spotify, use this link: Dashboard | Spotify for Developers, you have to login. Click...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom