Sourcode tagger (1 Viewer)

flutschit

October 22, 2021
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Which programming language is use for the tagger?
I'm a retired freelance test- and QA manager who loves his music...
Best regards,
Willem Flutsch

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

So far I have installed an MP1 server and MP1 clients. Now I want to connect a Raspi to the MP server. Is there a HowTO for this? I installed the MPserverKodi plugin, shared the corresponding directories, and activated smb under Windows. Nevertheless, Kodi remains with the message 'PVR Manager is being tested: 0%
So far I have installed an MP1 server and MP1 clients. Now I want to connect a Raspi to the MP server. Is there a HowTO for this? I...
So far I have installed an MP1 server and MP1 clients. Now I want to connect a Raspi to the MP server. Is there a HowTO for this? I...
Replies
Views
I have looked at your log files, but as usual they are unintelligible gobbledegook. (I am sure that the original developers who wrote that code know what the log entries mean, but those developers have long since retired from the MP team.) I regret to say that I think that you will have to use the "brute force" method to track down...
I have looked at your log files, but as usual they are unintelligible gobbledegook. (I am sure that the original developers who...
Sometimes when displaying the OSD whilst playing a recorded TV show the video freezes and the sound continues for about 30 seconds...
Replies
Views
Debounce Registry Setting For anyone who wants to try the debounce registry setting, this is the setting: Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\HidIr\Remotes\745a17a0-74d3-11d0-b6fe-00a0c90f57da] "EnableDebounce"=dword:00000001 There are several different values for the...
Debounce Registry Setting For anyone who wants to try the debounce registry setting, this is the setting: Windows Registry Editor...
I'm currently testing the new Sofabaton x1 remote control with which I want to replace my Harmony. Everything looks good so far...
Replies
Views
Hello, thank you for you logs, but bd log is empty ( except 2 lines ) maybe one stuff will be to update the libbluray library, but it's long work for me, and to be honest i doesn't have motivation. if finally worked for you , i'm glad. personnaly, i know on BD drive i have, was a mess to work because of the BD disc driver was not...
Hello, thank you for you logs, but bd log is empty ( except 2 lines ) maybe one stuff will be to update the libbluray library...
I'm trying to play the Blu-ray Doctor Who - Flux and both disk 1 and disk 2 simply freeze MePo 1.30. I waited about 4- minutes...
Replies
Views
Thank you! I guess I was overthinking it.
Thank you! I guess I was overthinking it.
This is apparently such a low level question that it's not even documented that I can find - I apologize in advance for this: I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom