Spanish Scraper FilmAffinity.com with IMDb.es bonus to get fanarts -- v2.1.0 (4 Viewers)

vgallego65

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Spain Spain

pizcolq

Portal Member
    August 26, 2008
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hello all and thanks for your work.
    For me this script works pretty well... my main problem is that ALL the covers are in english!!!!!!! is there any way to get them in spanish?

THANKS

Roberman

Portal Member
    February 9, 2010
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    my main problem is that ALL the covers are in english!!!!!!! is there any way to get them in spanish?

Covers are downloaded from filmaffinity, there is no way to choose the languaje, the images are set from filmaffinity

Alesfrancor

Portal Pro
    March 2, 2010
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    For me this script works pretty well... my main problem is that ALL the covers are in english!!!!!!! is there any way to get them in spanish?

THANKS

The good way would be to get info from filmaffinity and the cover from Alpacine, in spanish and better quality. I tried to configure it for that (Data sources>manually manage movie data sources>cover art data sources>Alpacine in the first place) but it does'nt work. If you find a solution tell me...

manval

Portal Member
    December 3, 2008
    Sevilla
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hi all

Is there any way to get values of "Certification" and "Tagline?

I say this because there are some skins that show these data and is interesting to complete all fields.

Greetings.

Spanish.

Hola a todos

Hay alguna manera de conseguir que importe la "Certification" y "Tagline"?

Lo digo porque hay algunos skins que muestran esos datos y está interesante tener completo todo.

Saludos.

I added this and does not work :(

Code:
    		<!-- Certification -->
    		<parse name="certification" input="${details_page}" regex="&gt;\s+USA:((?:G)|(?:PG)|(?:PG-13)|(?:R)|(?:X)|(?:NC-17))&lt;/a&gt;" />
    		<set name="movie.certification" value="${certification[0][0]:htmldecode}" />

<!-- Runtime -->
    		<parse name="runtime" input="${details_page}" regex="${rx_runtime}"/>
    		<if test='${runtime[0][0]}!='>
    			<set name='movie.runtime' value='${runtime[0][0]:htmldecode}'/>
    		</if>

<!-- Tagline -->
    		<parse name="tagline" input="${details_page}" regex="&lt;h5&gt;Tagline:&lt;/h5&gt;\s+([^\n\r]+?)(?:\s+)?&lt;" />
    		<set name="movie.tagline" value="${tagline[0][0]:htmldecode}" />

Yo he añadido eso y no funciona :(

Hola CATRonin.

Yo utilizo este scraper, y el de IDMB.com como segundo scraper, y el la mayoria de las peliculas me consigue la informacion que necesitas.

Saludos.

--------------------------------------------------

Hello CATRonin.

I use this scraper, and the IDMB.com as a second scraper, and most of the movies I get the information you need.

Greetings.

manval

Portal Member
    December 3, 2008
    Sevilla
    Home Country
    Spain Spain

THANKS

The good way would be to get info from filmaffinity and the cover from Alpacine, in spanish and better quality. I tried to configure it for that (Data sources>manually manage movie data sources>cover art data sources>Alpacine in the first place) but it does'nt work. If you find a solution tell me...

La solucion que yo estoy intentando y que no logro hacerla funcionar, es igual que el scraper busca el ID de imdb, buscar el ID de alpacine, y de esa forma poder cojer las caratulas de alpacine, ya que con lo que tu comentas que has usado el log dice lo siguiente
    Code:
    11-Oct-2010 13:33:36 Error [          WebGrabber]: Connection failed: URL=http://alpacine.com/pelicula//, Status=NotFound, Description=Not Found.

Despues de /pelicula/ tenia que tener el ID para poder encontralo.

El problema es como le explicamos esto a RoChess para que nos entienda, mi Ingles es pesimo en escritura, aunque pasable en lectura.

Saludos.

manval

Portal Member
    December 3, 2008
    Sevilla
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hola RoChess

Podrias modificar el scraper, para que igual que busca la pelicula en imdb.es,
    la busque tambien en alpacine para conseguir el movie_id y poder descargar las
    caratulas de alpacine.

la idea seria en la pagina de búsqueda de alpacine, comprobar el titulo y el año, y coger el movie_id para cambiando el <action name="get_cover_art"> de FilmAffinity.com por el de alpacine.com poder descargar las caratulas en español.

A ver si soy capaz de explicarme:

Ya tenemos el titulo de la pelicula y el año, ya que hemos realizado la busqueda en FilmAffinity.com. En la pagina de busqueda de alpacine tenemos varias posibilidades en una lista, por ejemplo buscamos la pelicula Luna nueva del año 1940:
    Code:
    <li><a href="/pelicula/221/">Luna nueva</a> (1940)</li>
    <li><a href="/pelicula/22753/">Luna Nueva</a> (2009)</li>
    <li><a href="/pelicula/10780/">Hermano sol, hermana luna</a> (1972)</li>
    <li><a href="/pelicula/7619/">Venecia, la luna y tú</a> (1959)</li>
    la idea seria en esta lista buscar uno que coincida el titulo y el año, y ya tenemos el movie_id=221 que con este ejemplo seria la primera.

Después creo que cambiando el get_cover_art por este podríamos conseguir las caratulas
    Code:
    <action name="get_cover_art">

<set name="rx_poster_link">
        <![CDATA[
        src="http://img.alpacine.com/carteles/(?<posterLink>[^-]+)
        ]]>
      </set>

<retrieve name="details_page_cover" url="http://alpacine.com/pelicula/${movie.site_id}/carteles/" />

<parse name="posterLinks" input="${details_page_cover}" regex="${rx_poster_link}"/>
    		<!-- If link found, continue -->
    		<loop name='cover_url' on='posterLinks'>
    		  <set name='cover_art[${count}].url' value='http://img.alpacine.com/carteles/${cover_url[0]}.jpg'/>
    		</loop>
    </ Action>
    Gracias y perdón por el Ingles y el tostón

PD. todo aquel que pueda modificar el texto en ingles para hacerlo correcto y entendible, toda ayuda sera agradecida.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello RoChess

You could modify the film scraper, that looks like the movie in imdb.es,
    also search in the alpacine to get and you can download movie_id
    covers of alpacine.

The idea would be to the search page alpacine, check the title and year, and fuck the movie_id for changing the <action name="get_cover_art"> of alpacine.com FilmAffinity.com by that of the covers to download in Spanish.

Let's see if I can explain:

We already have the title of the movie and the year, and we have made the search in FilmAffinity.com. In the search page of alpacine we have several possibilities in a list, for example, seek new moon of the year 1940:
    Code:
    <li> <a href="/pelicula/221/"> New Moon </ a> (1940) </ li>
    <li> <a href="/pelicula/22753/"> New Moon </ a> (2009) </ li>
    <li> <a href="/pelicula/10780/"> Brother Sun, Sister Moon </ a> (1972) </ li>
    <li> <a href="/pelicula/7619/"> Venice, the moon and you </ a> (1959) </ li>
    The idea here would find one that matches the title and year, and we have the movie_id = 221 that this example would be the first.

After changing the get_cover_art think this could get the covers

Code:
    <action name="get_cover_art">

<set name="rx_poster_link">
        <![CDATA[
        src="http://img.alpacine.com/carteles/(?<posterLink>[^-]+)
        ]]>
      </set>

<retrieve name="details_page_cover" url="http://alpacine.com/pelicula/${movie.site_id}/carteles/" />

<parse name="posterLinks" input="${details_page_cover}" regex="${rx_poster_link}"/>
    		<!-- If link found, continue -->
    		<loop name='cover_url' on='posterLinks'>
    		  <set name='cover_art[${count}].url' value='http://img.alpacine.com/carteles/${cover_url[0]}.jpg'/>
    		</loop>
    </ Action>
    Thanks and sorry for the English

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom