Spanish Scraper FilmAffinity.com with IMDb.es bonus to get fanarts -- v2.1.0 (2 Viewers)

CATRonin

Portal Member
June 10, 2008
Home Country
Spain Spain
Hi all

Is there any way to get values of "Certification" and "Tagline?

I say this because there are some skins that show these data and is interesting to complete all fields.

Greetings.

Spanish.

Hola a todos

Hay alguna manera de conseguir que importe la "Certification" y "Tagline"?

Lo digo porque hay algunos skins que muestran esos datos y está interesante tener completo todo.

Saludos.

I added this and does not work :(

Code:
		<!-- Certification -->
		<parse name="certification" input="${details_page}" regex="&gt;\s+USA:((?:G)|(?:PG)|(?:PG-13)|(?:R)|(?:X)|(?:NC-17))&lt;/a&gt;" />
		<set name="movie.certification" value="${certification[0][0]:htmldecode}" />

<!-- Runtime -->
		<parse name="runtime" input="${details_page}" regex="${rx_runtime}"/>
		<if test='${runtime[0][0]}!='>
			<set name='movie.runtime' value='${runtime[0][0]:htmldecode}'/>
		</if>

<!-- Tagline -->
		<parse name="tagline" input="${details_page}" regex="&lt;h5&gt;Tagline:&lt;/h5&gt;\s+([^\n\r]+?)(?:\s+)?&lt;" />
		<set name="movie.tagline" value="${tagline[0][0]:htmldecode}" />

Yo he añadido eso y no funciona :(

Roberman

Portal Member
February 9, 2010
Home Country
Spain Spain
Certification and tagline can not be retrieve from filmaffinity because this information is not there, filmaffinity dont provide it.
Maybe (and is a big maybe) can be retrieve from the imdb link the same way the imdb id is retrieve, but this is dificult.

Even imdb.es dont have this information (or at least for the movies i test), certification and tagline can only be retrieve from imdb.com.

-------------------------

Certification y tagline no se puede recuperar desde filmaffinity por que filmaffinity no dispone de esa información.
Quizás (y es un "quizás" muy grande) se podría recuperar desde el enlace a imdb de la misma forma que se obtiene el id de imdb, pero esto sería bastante difícil.

Ni siquiera imdb.es tiene esta información (al menos no la tiene para las películas que yo he probado), solo se puede obtener desde imdb.com.

Gixxer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 18, 2007
    Spain
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Offtopic....

I am sorry to post this here but it was the easiest way to get a lot of spanish users attention.

Please if you use TV inside Mediaportal, go here and comment...

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...stigating-spanish-epg-issue-80846/#post605652

once again, sorry for being offtopic, lets stay ontopic and leave this message as a side note.

usuarios de mediaportal españoles, si usais la parte de TV dentro de mediaportal, por favor seguir el link que he puesto aqui arriba.

gracias.

offtopic off ;)

vgallego65

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    ... and more good news!!

new version 1.0.8
    changes:
    - minor correction in summary detection.
    - the summaries now will ommit the "(FILMAFFINITY)" string at the end.

With this new version and the changes comented in my last posts I have test a set of my movie collection (200 movies) with 100% matches, 100% covers, 100% sumaries... (I am not counting a few very very rare friki-movies :p)

Since I upgrade to new version 1.0.4 of Moving Pictures, your fantastic Spanish scraper is working but is showing html text just below the tittle film. Could you have a look on it a try to solve that problem. I was so happy with your scrapper.

Look attached image

movingpictures.jpg

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Sorry to hijack the FilmAffinity scraper thread, but my Spanisch IMDb.es scraper tester I guess got busy on other things, so I could really use the help of somebody else to verify the final version, so I can release it.

Please test the attached scraper, if you need install instructions, check the 3rd item on FAQ.

I could also use help in finding a Spanish certification system. Since IMDb.es doesn't carry the Spanish certification rating information, I'm forced to use another country.

I can show the USA system as-is, so you get G, PG, PG-13, R, NC-17 and X certifications, or I can do the same as I did with the French scraper and that is to convert it over.

G >> Todos Los Públicos
    PG >> 7
    PG-13 >> 13
    NC-17 >> 18
    X >> Película X​

Shorter terms for "Todos Los Públicos" ('Todos' maybe?) and "Película X" (guess I can keep 'X') would be welcomed, as most skins do not allow much room for the certification rating field.

Also the 'R' rating needs to be defined, do I make a new '16' rating, toss it in with '13' or with '18', because the Wikipedia info shows only the Spanish ratings I mentioned before.

Attachments

• IMDb.es v1.4.8.xml
      30.6 KB

Roberman

Portal Member
    February 9, 2010
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Since I upgrade to new version 1.0.4 of Moving Pictures, your fantastic Spanish scraper is working but is showing html text just below the tittle film.

I too notice this problem yesterday. This html text you see is the genres field.
    The problem is that something has change in filmaffinity in the last days, and the genres field in the scraper is broken now :(

I will try to solve the problem.

CATRonin

Portal Member
    June 10, 2008
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    On the issue of certification:

G = General Audiences ... Spain: Todos los públicos = TP
    PG = Parental Guidance Suggested .. Spain: No recomendada a menores de 7 años = +7
    PG-13 = Parents Strongly Caution ... Spain: No recomendada a menores de 13 años = +13
    R = Restricted - Under 17 Requires Accompanying Parent or Adult ... Spain: No, I propose = +16
    NC-17 = No One 17 and Under ADMITTED ... Spain: No recomendada a menores de 18 años = +18

And finally, X, would you XXX

Thanks for everything and greetings.

vgallego65

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Since I upgrade to new version 1.0.4 of Moving Pictures, your fantastic Spanish scraper is working but is showing html text just below the tittle film.

I too notice this problem yesterday. This html text you see is the genres field.
    The problem is that something has change in filmaffinity in the last days, and the genres field in the scraper is broken now :(

I will try to solve the problem.

Thank you Roberman, I hope you can solve the problem. Your Scraper is the best I have test.

Ixreb

Portal Member
    November 18, 2009
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    I know this post is not for my question. But, why do not we have a subforum as German or French?

Greetings, I like this scraper!

vgallego65

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Sorry to hijack the FilmAffinity scraper thread, but my Spanisch IMDb.es scraper tester I guess got busy on other things, so I could really use the help of somebody else to verify the final version, so I can release it.

Please test the attached scraper, if you need install instructions, check the 3rd item on FAQ.

I could also use help in finding a Spanish certification system. Since IMDb.es doesn't carry the Spanish certification rating information, I'm forced to use another country.

I can show the USA system as-is, so you get G, PG, PG-13, R, NC-17 and X certifications, or I can do the same as I did with the French scraper and that is to convert it over.

G >> Todos Los Públicos
    PG >> 7
    PG-13 >> 13
    NC-17 >> 18
    X >> Película X​

Shorter terms for "Todos Los Públicos" ('Todos' maybe?) and "Película X" (guess I can keep 'X') would be welcomed, as most skins do not allow much room for the certification rating field.

Also the 'R' rating needs to be defined, do I make a new '16' rating, toss it in with '13' or with '18', because the Wikipedia info shows only the Spanish ratings I mentioned before.

I have already test your scraper with a 225 movie´s collection. I delete completely the moving pictures data base and load you imdb.com 1.4.7 scrapper and move it to the first position. A total of 146 movies were autoaproved. 20% of that movies have not coverart. 80% of the movies had the summary in english, even in italian, very few had spanish summary. Rest of fields like genre, or score seems to be ok.

I find much more usefull for spanish people the FilmAffinity (IMDb.es) v1.0.8.xml posted in this same thread.

I am at your entire disposal for any test you need from me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom