Spanish Scraper FilmAffinity.com with IMDb.es bonus to get fanarts -- v2.1.0 (3 Viewers)

sunfire7

Portal Pro
March 24, 2011
Home Country
Mexico Mexico
I admire RoChess effort in maintain this scrapper updated!!

I use default TMDb scrapper from mepo and then I update the rate field with imdb+. This way I get spanish data with imdb ratings.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    The FilmAffinity changes have been easy to fix so far, so not a problem. My Spanish language knowledge goes as far as the few catchphrases from the Speedy Gonzales cartoon, but the Regular Expressions required to import into Moving-Pictures have become a second language to me.

With imdb.es being terminated by Amazon, I might consider merging the FilmAffinity scraper into IMDb+ to bring back Spanish support for it and make it easier for me to maintain. First need to figure out a way to add IMDb+ multi-language collection/series support the way IMDb+ functions.

alamagar

Portal Pro
    August 6, 2008
    Hi Rochess; since last days scrapper is not getting IMDB Id. Changes in filmaffinity, IMDB or another reason?

thanks in advance.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    @alamagar to fix that, I need to see scraper-debug logs from a single movie import by somebody who actually has the scraper-script installed.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    @alamagar, sorry never got the alert when you posted the log files, but I'm on vacation now, so will check when I get back home

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Okay, debug log files indeed show me exactly what I need, as FilmAffinity has made changes causing failure to obtain title+year and some other data, but since the title+year are used to do the IMDb search with it is unable to find a match.

Will be back home on the 16th, so will fiix it shortly after that, unless somebody else jumps in and helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom