Spanish Scraper FilmAffinity.com with IMDb.es bonus to get fanarts -- v2.1.0 (3 Viewers)

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Hi Rochess.
    I just noticed that summary field is not loading information from filmaffinity. It should be filled with "sinopsis" info.
    Its just me or is a lack of the 2.0.1 version?
    Perhaps something has changed in filmaffinity since last big change.

FilmAffinity did indeed make more changes, so RegExp failed. Fixed now in v2.0.2, please grab from 1st post.

alamagar

Portal Pro
    August 6, 2008
    Rochess, you are the boss.
    It works and you fixed it in a "plis-plas". (It means in a few minutes)

by the way, there is something strange with language. Or it is unfilled or is filled whith the imdb id. "tt...."

Last edited:

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Language is no longer supported, because imdb.pt/imdb.es is gone and FilmAffinity does not provide the info (as far as I could see).

alamagar

Portal Pro
    August 6, 2008
    Language is no longer supported, because imdb.pt/imdb.es is gone and FilmAffinity does not provide the info (as far as I could see).
    You're right. Current Filmaffinity does not provide language info. I would swear they provided it in the former web page. The other strange thing is that imdb info is sometimes registered in language field.

Thanks for all.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    You're right. Current Filmaffinity does not provide language info. I would swear they provided it in the former web page. The other strange thing is that imdb info is sometimes registered in language field.

Thanks for all.

Seems there was a bug in old code indeed. It put the ${search.imdb_id} into the language field. This was then normally 'fixed' with overwriting the language later, but because that no longer works, the bug surfaced. Fixed this in v2.0.3, check first post for update

peque

Moderator - Spanish Forums
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Seems there was a bug in old code indeed. It put the ${search.imdb_id} into the language field. This was then normally 'fixed' with overwriting the language later, but because that no longer works, the bug surfaced. Fixed this in v2.0.3, check first post for update
    Yeah. I do remember to have seen that piece of code... I didn't know why that was done, but I didn't want to even touch that part of code... "if something works..." :)

bye and thanks again RoChess.

Last edited:

alamagar

Portal Pro
    August 6, 2008
    hello
    I am experimenting a new problem. No movie is recognized from filmaffinity. All I get is a return of value 0.
    When file has ttid info the movie is wrote on database with a void title no info and only a cover loaded. when no ttid movie is not recognized and not wrote on db.
    are you getting the same simptoms?

I tried it with 2.0.3 and 2.0.2 versions and same problem.

Last edited:

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    hello
    I am experimenting a new problem. No movie is recognized from filmaffinity. All I get is a return of value 0.
    When file has ttid info the movie is wrote on database with a void title no info and only a cover loaded. when no ttid movie is not recognized and not wrote on db.
    are you getting the same simptoms?

I tried it with 2.0.3 and 2.0.2 versions and same problem.

Try with v2.0.4, they changed the HTML code at FilmAffinity, so had to compensate for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom