Spanish Scraper FilmAffinity.com with IMDb.es bonus to get fanarts -- v2.1.0 (2 Viewers)

peque

Moderator - Spanish Forums
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    WTF is doing Filmaffinity with its code?

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    I use IMDb+ myself, and it is hard enough to keep up with when I have detailed log files explaining to me what is going wrong.

A description of "Problems again" does not allow me to fix anything. I need specifics, preferably a Moving-Pictures scraper-debug log enabled movingpictures.log file that will show me exactly what is going wrong and how to fix it. Please read the full explanation at: http://code.google.com/p/imdbplus/wiki/WikiInstallScraper and I will be able to fix 'problems' :)

peque

Moderator - Spanish Forums
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Agree RoChess.

If noone is able to do it before I do, I'll provide that log. Don't worry. I'm a little bit busy at this time.

EDIT: Ok. I found 5 minutes to test... and I must say 2.0.4 it's working here... I've tested with a well-known film to avoid specific bugs, Pulp Fiction...

Last edited:

alamagar

Portal Pro
    August 6, 2008
    Hi RoChess, thks a lot for your continuous help since filmaffinity has changed.
    I noticed that the genres field is not loaded anymore. Not for a specific movie but for any movie you try to load.
    This field is the info "Género" in filmaffinity web page.
    Is it possible to fix it?
    thks again

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    I noticed that the genres field is not loaded anymore. Not for a specific movie but for any movie you try to load.

Fixed, grab v2.0.5 from first post.

FilmAffinity decided to go with "Género" and not the "Géneros" that they had before, so I had to adjust regular expressions to match. I made the 's' conditional now, incase they change their mind again later.

alamagar

Portal Pro
    August 6, 2008

Fixed, grab v2.0.5 from first post.

FilmAffinity decided to go with "Género" and not the "Géneros" that they had before, so I had to adjust regular expressions to match. I made the 's' conditional now, incase they change their mind again later.

thks again RoChess. Genero scraping working fine again.

vgallego65

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hello, Script 2.0.5 works very well but I have a nasty problem, when I open moving pictures configuration only 5 films are catalogued at once. I must close configuration and open it again to get 5 films more catalogued. So if I have 20 new films I must open and close configuration 4 times. Probably is something I have change but I can not find the solution. Anyone can help me?

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    @vgallego65, that sounds more like another process is locking up the import. MediaInfo is a very known culprit for this. Check into updating the MediaInfo.DLL to the latest version, and see if that solves it. Another option is to disable MediaInfo during import.

It could be something else, but then you will have to provide debug verbosity enabled log files that capture the 'problem', so it allow us to help you find what is causing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom