SpinSafe going 1080... (1 Viewer)

Do you use a 1920x1080 screen for mediaportal?

• Yes

Votes: 393 74.4%
  • No

Votes: 135 25.6%

• Total voters

yatesd

Portal Pro
April 30, 2007
hi mirk,

Fantastic work as always, any plans to support MyFilms?

Thanks,

Dave

Tanks.
About the MyFilms support, it will not be implemented by me. I have tried several times to make this plugin work, but i had to give up every time because of the complex setup. As i have seed several times before, i´m would be happy if someone with a working setup could help me with this one.

Not sure whether you are looking for someone to help you get myFilms working for yourself or someone who uses it to help create a SpinSafe skin for the plugin?

I have been using MyFilms from the start now and love it. For me it is a must have plugin as my database is now something like 1500 films and I find MyVideos painful with this many entries.

Either way you need help I can try and assist where possible - problem is I am no skinner. Unfortunately, all my programming experience is within Embedded systems :).

Anyway, let me know if I can help as love the look of 1080 with MyTvSeries which is my other must have and would love to see MyFilms as well.

deebo

Portal Pro
April 19, 2006
im more than happy to help you setup myfilms so that you can implement the screen

my movie collection is large and the builtin mymovies is just too cumbersome and unpredictable to use with that many movies

deebo32 (at) gmail.com for msn if you use such, or 'deebo' on FreeNode

Buzzie

Portal Pro
May 10, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Using v 0.5 now and everything is working very nicely !!

doing a nice job Mirk :D

Hope to see support for the TV-Gemist plugin soon as my gf uses that one :)

deebo

Portal Pro
April 19, 2006
hmm are the tvguide and mytv screens totally borked for anyone else? (are they even supposd to be usable yet?)

mirk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2006
    Växjö, Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    hmm are the tvguide and mytv screens totally borked for anyone else? (are they even supposd to be usable yet?)

It might not be usible yet. I have not got a signal to my TV-cards yet. But the minute it do, i will fix the TV-part trust me :)

russnw

Portal Member
    October 1, 2006
    Home Country
    England England
    Im getting a red box when i start mediaportal, telling me that this skin is outdated and may not work. 0.4 worked fine.. any ideas ?

mirk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2006
    Växjö, Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Im getting a red box when i start mediaportal, telling me that this skin is outdated and may not work. 0.4 worked fine.. any ideas ?

The MP version number in v0.5 is for the latest SVN. Ether wait a few times (you get a check box where you can tick that is shuld not show the red box any more) or update to latest SVN.

russnw

Portal Member
    October 1, 2006
    Home Country
    England England
    Nice one, ill get the svn, i shouldve thought about that :confused:

Beechus

Portal Pro
    January 29, 2008
    Middlands
    Home Country
    England England
    Guys,

I love this skin. My only problems with it are:

The sound every time i click something, could be shorter
    TV simply doesnt work. When i click TV guide, i get some messed up part of a guide in the corner of my screen...

Any ideas when the TV func will be fixed?

Good work! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom