SpinSafe Nature (1 Viewer)

mirk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2006
    Växjö, Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    it was only after downloading the skin is saw that it was only 16:9 and not 4:3.
    Damm, I was really excited about this new skin. Will a 4:3 version follow?

Great work !

As i wrote in the thread about my other skin SpinSafe: For now i will try to make SpinSafe and SpinSafe Nature 16:9 skins as stable ad possible. And i feel this skin still is in development and might get some more big changes.
    As soon it has been as i and the public wants it, i will think of making a 4:3 version of these two skins.

Ropsu80

Portal Pro
    September 19, 2006
    Finland
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    One of the best skins around. Needs some work on how the title names are displayed in the active musik playlist when you use list mode. You can´t read the titles clearly because of the white background. And the Now playing still needs some skinning, but the skin is definatly gonna become my default skin. Keep up the great work!

mirk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2006
    Växjö, Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    One of the best skins around.
    Nice to hear. :D

Needs some work on how the title names are displayed in the active musik playlist when you use list mode. You can´t read the titles clearly because of the white background.
    Yes i know. I have tryed to remove it but i have not figured out where this background coming from, i have commed out everything that have to do with it, but still its there. I will figure this out adventully.

And the Now playing still needs some skinning

Can you post what you think should be changed?

Ropsu80

Portal Pro
    September 19, 2006
    Finland
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    It seems that there isn´t any nature skin on it at all.... (I meant the Now Playing in the music section.)
    Would it be possible to change the EPG to have larger fonts? I´ve got my mediacenter hooked up to a 21" TV and the text is barely readable.

mirk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2006
    Växjö, Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    It seems that there isn´t any nature skin on it at all.... (I meant the Now Playing in the music section.)

Ok i have missed that. Tanks.

Would it be possible to change the EPG to have larger fonts? I´ve got my mediacenter hooked up to a 21" TV and the text is barely readable.

I have done a version with little bigger fonts. But this will not be added to the orginal skin.

Download file down below, unzip and place the xml file in the SpinSafe Nature skin folder.

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Mirk, I would love a 4:3 version of your skin. It looks amazing. Just to let you know "the public" wants it!!!

mirk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2006
    Växjö, Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Mirk, I would love a 4:3 version of your skin. It looks amazing. Just to let you know "the public" wants it!!!

I feel the pressure :D
    I might look in to it in a week or two. I want to make as much as possible to work in SpinSafe and SpinSafe Nature 16x9 skins before i take the step to make 4:3 of them. Then i dont have to change all the current bugs in all 4 skins.

pirlone

Portal Pro
    October 21, 2005
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    just wanted to inform you that i'm using spinsafe on my 4:3 tv and doesn't look so bad. in fact, i hardly can see what i'm missing comparing it to other 'regular' 4:3 skin. i love spinsafe too much :D
    way to go mirk!

rgs,
    pirlone

mirk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2006
    Växjö, Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    just wanted to inform you that i'm using spinsafe on my 4:3 tv and doesn't look so bad. in fact, i hardly can see what i'm missing comparing it to other 'regular' 4:3 skin. i love spinsafe too much :D
    way to go mirk!

rgs,
    pirlone

Sounds good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom