SpinSafe Nature (1 Viewer)

Gintas

Portal Member
January 4, 2007
Home Country
Hello,

This skin is very nice, thank you!

But I have the same problem as punkeren, if i setup to startup media portal in full screen mode i see only my desktop icons, but not media portal. If i run in windowed mode media portal starts OK, but after switching to fulls screen the skin is not scaling to the full window, please look attached screen shot. I found that this happening only then i use x768 like resolutions 1280x768 1360x768; with other resolutions 800x600 ; 1280x1024 skin looks OK.

I'm using svn:12633 and may be it is related to intel graphics drivers (i915).

Gintas

Gintas

Portal Member
January 4, 2007
Home Country
Hi,

I think I found the solution for this problem. I just deleted content of fonts catalog in the skin folder. Maybe there is no reason to include content of this catalog into distribution archive?

Regards,
Gintas

punkeren

Portal Member
January 10, 2006
I can confirm this!
Deleting the contents in the fonts folder in both skins created by the author makes MP startup in fullscreen.

Dont see aything "not working" as of this moment with the deleted contents!

mirk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2006
    Växjö, Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    UPDATE

New version is uploaded. Avalible as soon as it have been validated.

Just for fun i have made a bugtracker for SpinSafe and SpinSafe Nature, so if you find a bug or there are something you want to change why not add it to the bugtracker...
    For now i only have support for these two skins.
    I have also implimented the possibility for users to add more skins, but before i make this public i want to make some more bugtesting.

Bugtracker can be found Bugtracker can be found here

mirk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2006
    Växjö, Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I can confirm this!
    Deleting the contents in the fonts folder in both skins created by the author makes MP startup in fullscreen.

Dont see aything "not working" as of this moment with the deleted contents!

There seems to be alot of people that have problems with start The SpinSafe skins, the solution seems to be deleting the files in the fonts folder.
    My question is what is this files used for? Is it safe to delete this before upload the skin to the public for downloading?

AlexPlas

Portal Pro
    August 24, 2006
    Kyiv, Ukraine
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Thanks for great your job.

About fonts folder. This folder contains bitmaps of the font characters. MediaPortal create such bitmaps on the first use of certain skin. Usually skin installations contain no fonts folder.

I have found one bug in your skin. dialogOK contain no header because of different control id's. In "BlueTwo wide" header have id 1, first line - 2, second line - 3 and third line - 4. BTW - in your skin this dialog have only two lines.

mirk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2006
    Växjö, Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I have found one bug in your skin. dialogOK contain no header because of different control id's. In "BlueTwo wide" header have id 1, first line - 2, second line - 3 and third line - 4. BTW - in your skin this dialog have only two lines.

Added to bugtracker. see here
    Tanks

bam

March 27, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi, Is this skin still in active development? Only it's my favourite, except for some issues with usability, using it on a 32" LCD TV the text in listcontrols and the tv/radio guide is frankly on the small side, also the skin for TVSeries seemed to be different from the rest (background and the way it acted), I've done some work on both of these issues and others and was wondering if you had any interest in what i've done, or were planning such things anyway.

mirk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2006
    Växjö, Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi, Is this skin still in active development? Only it's my favourite, except for some issues with usability, using it on a 32" LCD TV the text in listcontrols and the tv/radio guide is frankly on the small side, also the skin for TVSeries seemed to be different from the rest (background and the way it acted), I've done some work on both of these issues and others and was wondering if you had any interest in what i've done, or were planning such things anyway.

The development of this skin have slowed down at the moment. My main priority for now is the SpinSafe Revolve skin.

I am more than happy to see what you have done.
    Upload you changes/version, and maybe i will add it to next version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom