SpinSafe Revolve (1 Viewer)

Do you use SpinSafe Revolve as you default skin?

• Yes, its the best skin out there

Votes: 145 39.6%
  • Yes, but planing to change to another

Votes: 6 1.6%
  • Yes, i use it sometimes.

Votes: 49 13.4%
  • No, i have never seen this skin before.

Votes: 42 11.5%
  • No, i have tryed it but it looks all uggly.

Votes: 8 2.2%
  • No, because its 16:9 skin and i use a 4:3 monitor.

Votes: 88 24.0%
  • No. I have tyed it but did not like it when the buttons are on the upper part of the screens.

Votes: 5 1.4%
  • No. I have tryed it but it did not have support of the plugins a use

Votes: 11 3.0%
  • No. I have not download it because of the preview picture(s) it looks uggly

Votes: 10 2.7%
  • No, its has to much bugs.

Votes: 11 3.0%

• Total voters

nhoffman82

Portal Member
January 29, 2008
Never mind, kind of fixed that issue as well... when adding music to the database, I just unchecked all three boxes for creating thumbnails. It must just read directly from the id3 tags or folder.jpg, but it works fine as it is. I'm glad I ran into this skin, I've tried a few others and this is definitely the best.

alonz

Portal Member
May 11, 2007
Home Country
Israel Israel
Hi
i'm working with this skin for along time now and i really love it
i just noticed that on the screenshots of myvideo bottom bar there is imdb info such as rating genre length and so
this info was never showed up on my installation the only thing on the bottom bar is the name of the movie
if i switch to the imdb page i can see all the details but never on the myvideo bottom bar
any ideas ?

it's look like the myvideoTitle.xml is not being used if i delete this file i don't see any difference

mirk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2006
    Växjö, Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi
    i'm working with this skin for along time now and i really love it
    i just noticed that on the screenshots of myvideo bottom bar there is imdb info such as rating genre length and so
    this info was never showed up on my installation the only thing on the bottom bar is the name of the movie
    if i switch to the imdb page i can see all the details but never on the myvideo bottom bar
    any ideas ?

it's look like the myvideoTitle.xml is not being used if i delete this file i don't see any difference

I guess you using the shares view. To see all that info you have to switch ti database view. Like the "title" view.
    But before that, bring the myvideoTitle.xml file back :)

alonz

Portal Member
    May 11, 2007
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    sorry my mistake it's working fine if i change the view the view to anything but shares view
    for some reason it's not working on share view

Mercbac

Portal Pro
    March 20, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Maybe I'm missing something really obvious (I did a search on this thread, but did not read all the posts), but in the late March SVNs on MP 0.2.3.0 I get a message about "mynumberplace.xml" missing when I try to play Sudoku. That xml file is not part of the downloaded zip-file for Spinsafe Revolve and I'm wondering if this is something that needs to be added, or that maybe already exists somewhere and I just haven't found it...

mirk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2006
    Växjö, Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Maybe I'm missing something really obvious (I did a search on this thread, but did not read all the posts), but in the late March SVNs on MP 0.2.3.0 I get a message about "mynumberplace.xml" missing when I try to play Sudoku. That xml file is not part of the downloaded zip-file for Spinsafe Revolve and I'm wondering if this is something that needs to be added, or that maybe already exists somewhere and I just haven't found it...

Tjena Mercbac !
    Maybee, this plugin has not been supported of the skin, I dont remember.
    What you could do is to download the sudoku plugin again and copy the BlueTwo Wide skinfiles and images that should be there to the SpinSafe Revolve skin folder. This will hopefully make it work, but will have the same layout as in BlueTwo Wide.

- Download plugin
    - Copy BlueTwo Wide skinfiles and images.
    - Palce it in the SpinSafe Revolve skin

BLine22

Portal Member
    December 28, 2007
    Love the Skin.

I just installed it and Media Portal and am impressed.

I have one issue that I believe may be with the skin. I am not sure what I am doing wrong, but when I go to weather it is all jammed into the upper left hand corner of the screen and hard to read. Also, when i view the radar image it fills about 1/8th of the screen is all. How do i get this to use the entire screen?

Thanks for the skin.

mirk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2006
    Växjö, Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Love the Skin.

I just installed it and Media Portal and am impressed.

I have one issue that I believe may be with the skin. I am not sure what I am doing wrong, but when I go to weather it is all jammed into the upper left hand corner of the screen and hard to read. Also, when i view the radar image it fills about 1/8th of the screen is all. How do i get this to use the entire screen?

Thanks for the skin.

I think that screen should have been OK before.
    Can you upload a screenshot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom