SpinSafe Revolve (1 Viewer)

Do you use SpinSafe Revolve as you default skin?

• Yes, its the best skin out there

Votes: 145 39.6%
  • Yes, but planing to change to another

Votes: 6 1.6%
  • Yes, i use it sometimes.

Votes: 49 13.4%
  • No, i have never seen this skin before.

Votes: 42 11.5%
  • No, i have tryed it but it looks all uggly.

Votes: 8 2.2%
  • No, because its 16:9 skin and i use a 4:3 monitor.

Votes: 88 24.0%
  • No. I have tyed it but did not like it when the buttons are on the upper part of the screens.

Votes: 5 1.4%
  • No. I have tryed it but it did not have support of the plugins a use

Votes: 11 3.0%
  • No. I have not download it because of the preview picture(s) it looks uggly

Votes: 10 2.7%
  • No, its has to much bugs.

Votes: 11 3.0%

• Total voters

mirk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2006
    Växjö, Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Not sure if it's a bug or not, but when using Spinsafe Revolve and browsing the root directory of my movies with a DVD inserted, it takes like forever for the folder to show up. Also, playback of DVDs is really unresponsive and almost hangs MediaPortal. Tested with XFace and everything runs perfectly and the DVDs play almost instantly.

Are you using some other control than XFace that's causing this that you can think of? I almost never play DVDs through MediaPortal, but I'm about to do it more.

Emph

I have noticed that too, i will take a look.
    Tanks for reporting.

Does anyone now about a working URl to download this skin ?

Thank you and regards

Check a few post up.
    I have updated the link on the download respitory. Will be avalibe soon.

quanfer

Portal Member
    December 13, 2007
    Hello,

I'm having some problems with Mesfilms and this skin. The description and title of the film overlap each other at the bottom box. And, when using filmstrip view, it only displays 3 at a time, leaving the right half of the screen blank. The other thing in this view is that the zoomed icon thats normally on the left side in icon view, remains on the screen in filmstrip view, and overlaps everything else. The view works in My Videos however.

Thanks for any help.

Steffi

Portal Member
    June 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    First of all, thanks for a great skin!!

My question is:
    Is it possible to remove the pyramid and the box to the right in MyTV-series? see picture.
    zKUHImLMH.jpg

I would like to have a more slick design, like this one:
    rByvbvxWe.jpg

Is it possible to alter some xlm-files to get the episode-listing that thin and nice? (And to remove the thumbnail in front of the episode title)

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Stefan

mirk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2006
    Växjö, Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    First of all, thanks for a great skin!!

My question is:
    Is it possible to remove the pyramid and the box to the right in MyTV-series? see picture.

I would like to have a more slick design, like this one:

Is it possible to alter some xlm-files to get the episode-listing that thin and nice? (And to remove the thumbnail in front of the episode title)

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Stefan

Yes, you can make it like it was before, but unfortunately i have no xml file saved.
    But with some work you can change the current screen almost like you want.
    The biggest changes is under the LIST /GRAPHICAL VIEW section in the skinfile. Start by experimeting with diffrent values and go from there.
    The reason i changed to the "pyramid" was to make a nice background when using Fan Art ( see screens below how it should look like).
    But i will try to fix that the title overlapp the date. Tanks for reporting, will add it to the bugtracker.

Steffi

Portal Member
    June 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Ok!
    Im a real beginner when it comes to things like this, but Im gonna try it!
    I will upload the xml file here if I get some results!

So is it in tvseries.xml that i should change values under LIST /GRAPHICAL VIEW ?

And don't worry about the overlapping, that's only because i started MP on my computer screen instead of on my TV, to get the snapshot :)

uncertainty

Portal Pro
    September 29, 2007
    NYC
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Fabulous skin btw Mirk and was wondering if you have a static basic home screen rather then the revolving icons?

I browsed the thread and see you added the revolving icons after the initial release so was wondering if you still have a modified xml with static images for the basic home screen?

thanks

mirk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2006
    Växjö, Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Fabulous skin btw Mirk and was wondering if you have a static basic home screen rather then the revolving icons?

I browsed the thread and see you added the revolving icons after the initial release so was wondering if you still have a modified xml with static images for the basic home screen?

thanks

Tanks.
    No, im sorry. I do not have the old xml files.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom