SpinSafe Revolve (1 Viewer)

Do you use SpinSafe Revolve as you default skin?

• Yes, its the best skin out there

Votes: 145 39.6%
  • Yes, but planing to change to another

Votes: 6 1.6%
  • Yes, i use it sometimes.

Votes: 49 13.4%
  • No, i have never seen this skin before.

Votes: 42 11.5%
  • No, i have tryed it but it looks all uggly.

Votes: 8 2.2%
  • No, because its 16:9 skin and i use a 4:3 monitor.

Votes: 88 24.0%
  • No. I have tyed it but did not like it when the buttons are on the upper part of the screens.

Votes: 5 1.4%
  • No. I have tryed it but it did not have support of the plugins a use

Votes: 11 3.0%
  • No. I have not download it because of the preview picture(s) it looks uggly

Votes: 10 2.7%
  • No, its has to much bugs.

Votes: 11 3.0%

• Total voters

jfirth8187

Portal Member
March 24, 2008
Brierley Hill
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I'm struggling with this skin, when I got to record from the TV guide, the menu that pops up is translucent, and difficult to read, how can I change the background to a flat colour, or is my skin broke?

Thanks from a newbie.

doornjoostje

Portal Pro
December 6, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hi there,

I saw the pictures, looks great.
1 question though, is it working with RC1 from 1.0.0

J-B-N

Portal Pro
December 29, 2005
Sweden
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I am still using this skin with the latest SVN but had to adjust a few small details. But Mirk is not maintaining this version.

Are there more users out there?

arikv

Portal Member
October 27, 2007
First of all thank for the best skin IMHO, I've been using it for almost a year now I appriciate the effort you put into it.
Can I please have a modified .xml file(s) without the TV part in Basic home. I'm running MP 1.0.0 RC1 and chose "I'm not watching TV" but the skin has TV in it still (it is also the default), if changing the default to say, Movies is easier, can I please have instructions if it's not too much bother.

One last thing, maybe it's because my MP language is in Hebrew (Left-To-Right) but to scroll left I need to click Right on my MCE Remote) and vice versa, it's only on the Basic home window.

Thanks, and have a nice day, keep up the good work.

mirk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2006
    Växjö, Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    First of all thank for the best skin IMHO, I've been using it for almost a year now I appriciate the effort you put into it.
    Can I please have a modified .xml file(s) without the TV part in Basic home. I'm running MP 1.0.0 RC1 and chose "I'm not watching TV" but the skin has TV in it still (it is also the default), if changing the default to say, Movies is easier, can I please have instructions if it's not too much bother.

One last thing, maybe it's because my MP language is in Hebrew (Left-To-Right) but to scroll left I need to click Right on my MCE Remote) and vice versa, it's only on the Basic home window.

Tanks.
    As i have pointed out several time before, this basic home screen has been coded on a very stupid way and its to much work to make any change to it.
    First the wheel turns left when pressing right because i though it was most logical when created it ( yes i know bluetwo and xface works the other way around. But i made this screen before any other skin used the wheel layout).
    To make the videos hover to be the first item to be selected when enter the screen, change the ID to <defaultcontrol>3</defaultcontrol> in BasicHome.xml.

arikv

Portal Member
    October 27, 2007
    Fixed

Tanks.
    As i have pointed out several time before, this basic home screen has been coded on a very stupid way and its to much work to make any change to it.
    First the wheel turns left when pressing right because i though it was most logical when created it ( yes i know bluetwo and xface works the other way around. But i made this screen before any other skin used the wheel layout).
    To make the videos hover to be the first item to be selected when enter the screen, change the ID to <defaultcontrol>3</defaultcontrol> in BasicHome.xml.

Thanks for the reply, no need for any work you did more then enough already, I've changed the Default control in basichome.xml successfully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom