SS2 BUG? Detected as analog in Rev12745 (2 Viewers)

Neptune31

Portal Member
February 26, 2007
Home Country
France France
Ok thanks, I will try it later today.
If it can help here are some errors reported in the event viewer, in french sorry ;)

Le service n'a pas réussi à gérer PowerEvent. L'erreur qui s'est produite était*: System.ArgumentException: Service TvEngine.Events.ITvServerEvent is not registered
à TvLibrary.Interfaces.ServiceProvider.Get[T]()
à TvEngine.ConflictsManager.Stop()
à TvService.TVController.DeInit()
à TvService.TVController.Dispose()
à TvService.Service1.OnStop()
à TvService.Service1.OnPowerEventHandler(PowerBroadcastStatus powerStatus)
à TvService.Service1.OnPowerEvent(PowerBroadcastStatus powerStatus)
à System.ServiceProcess.ServiceBase.DeferredPowerEvent(Int32 eventType, IntPtr eventData).

Neptune31

Portal Member
February 26, 2007
Home Country
France France
I tried the latest vertion but unfortunatly it does not fixe the problem. It this it does not appened everytime but it is still happening regularly. Also I am experiencing a new issue.
This happens when the SS is properly detected. If I am watching a TV channel mapped on the DVB-T card and switch to a channel mapped to the SS2 card I keep receiving the original channel for 5 - 6 second, then a black screen for 2 second and finally back to the original channel. At than point the channel plays normaly but PM does not respond anymore. I can only close MP using Alt+F4.

Rhys.Goodwin

Portal Pro
November 20, 2006
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Sorry Neptune, I'm not sure what else to suggest. Have you installed the BDA Driver? Or could you completly un-install MP then delete everything from c:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal then re-install everything?

DiGiT79

Portal Member
February 18, 2008
i do get the exact same problem!
any solutions found for recognizing the skystar 2 as an analag card after suspend ?

Zorg

Portal Pro
June 12, 2008
Home Country
Spain Spain
Hi,

same problem here. I'm using the last tvserver svn in Windows Vista.

I made a lot of tests during the last two weeks, changing the Skystar2 from one slot to another, changing drivers, uninstalling and installing Tvserver and at the end the problem persists: after suspend or hybernate the Skystar is not correctly recognized.

I'm almost sure is not a problem of MP, but I would be happy to find some user of MP with a Skystar2 PCI that had found a trick or something. It' s something really important, because you can't use the advanced record function at least you let the PC always on.

Thank you in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom