Startup Weather errors (1 Viewer)

Haraldpeter

Portal Pro
March 16, 2010
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,

After Update from 1.4.9 to 1.4.10 StreamedMP via Patch I have no Weatrher Info anymore.

I send my logs

Best Regards
Haraldpeter

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Re: After Update to 1.4.10 Weather errors

Hi,

After Update from 1.4.9 to 1.4.10 StreamedMP via Patch I have no Weatrher Info anymore.

I send my logs

Best Regards
    Haraldpeter

Have same issue, but when I re-generated the menu from the StreamedMP BasicHome Editor, it worked fine.

Haraldpeter

Portal Pro
    March 16, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: After Update to 1.4.10 Weather errors

Hi,

Regenerate works for the next MP Startup. When I close MP and restart MP later - it doesnt work.

Sometimes it works and sometimes not...

I had this issue never before.

Best Regards
    Haraldpeter

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Re: After Update to 1.4.10 Weather errors

There is errors in your log when parsing the weather, will move this to the info service forum.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Yes, we included it in the 1.4.10 patch as there will be a lot of people using it that wont know to come here and install it manually.

Haraldpeter

Portal Pro
    March 16, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Startup Weather errors

Hi,

After deinstalling 1.4.10 Update - Computer shutdown and then installing 1.4.10 again - it works!:D:D:D

Many Thanks
    Haraldpeter

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Well, currently the plugin shows the sun/moon times in user's local time. As you said, It would require to add time zone parameter to the profile. I'll try to add this option in the next version. PS: please use official thread
    Well, currently the plugin shows the sun/moon times in user's local time. As you said, It would require to add time zone parameter...
    I have the current (1.0.2.0 level) World Weather Lite plugins installed on x86 and x64 different MP1 copies. When Location is...
    Replies
    Views
    Just did an update of my system from Win 7 / MP 1.25 to Win 10 / MP 1.31 on a single seat system and came across a problem with the tv server startup being erratic. Approx 50% of the time on PC reboot from scratch the tv server process was showing "starting" but would never start and consequently neither would MP or MP Server Config...
    Just did an update of my system from Win 7 / MP 1.25 to Win 10 / MP 1.31 on a single seat system and came across a problem with the...
    Just did an update of my system from Win 7 / MP 1.25 to Win 10 / MP 1.31 on a single seat system and came across a problem with the...
    Replies
    Views
    @Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is completey broken with NET4 and NET6 :( Neither an existing profile can be selected nor a new one can be created.
    @Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is...
    Description: Hi there. First of all, I appreciate all the effort in MediaPortal 2 release 2.5 - visible changes look great (eg...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi CyberSimion Have now got MP 1.31 working ok Stopped Network Adaptor waking computer (Computer now not waking from sleep other than to record scheduled programs) Activated Power Scheduler and ticked all boxes under EPG tag (XmLTv guide now downloaded and installed as scheduled) I think my problem with MP 1.32 install re scheduled...
    Hi CyberSimion Have now got MP 1.31 working ok Stopped Network Adaptor waking computer (Computer now not waking from sleep other...
    I have just installed MP 2.4 I have set up for ICE TV XMTV guide Followed all instructions for set up ( as for MP 1 ) Guide...
    Replies
    Views
    I had a similar issue like this that plagued me on one of my MP installs for about 4 or 5 months. Mediaportal would crash after about 20 minutes into a playlist. I finally had a thought that my screensaver was set to the same time and disabling it cured my problem. I'm pretty sure that in the past, the screensaver wouldn't engage...
    I had a similar issue like this that plagued me on one of my MP installs for about 4 or 5 months. Mediaportal would crash after...
    Hi, I use Mediaportal 1 a lot and have created a lot of Fanart jpegs for my music soundtracks but just in the last 2 weeks I have...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom