Stocks & Indices plugin v1.9.1 for MediaPortal (deprecated) (3 Viewers)

aal

Portal Pro
July 15, 2006
Hi Micropolis,

Just tried the new version and it works like a charm. I can now start with the portfolio screen indeed and it shows percentages. On StreamedMP the font is really small though. Where can i adjust that? Also, can the positive percentages be in green and the negative ones in red?

Thanks! Keep up the good work!

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
Multilanguage Support for Stocks & Indices plugin

Dear community,
in the next 2 weeks I want to publish a new version of this plugin with multilanguage support.
To support most important languages, I would like to invite you all to participate here. Attached you can find the german and english translation files. If you want to help me here, please download a file and translate it to your native language. The effort should not be large, in my opinion you need not more than 10 minutes. After it is finished, please reply to this post and attach the translation to this post.

Language Support
  • english, german, danish (thx to langben), dutch (thx to aal)

Thx to all for support, this is a great community!

Cheers, Micropolis ;-)

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
Stocks & Indices plugin for MediaPortal v0.4.0

Hi Micropolis,

Just tried the new version and it works like a charm. I can now start with the portfolio screen indeed and it shows percentages. On StreamedMP the font is really small though. Where can i adjust that? Also, can the positive percentages be in green and the negative ones in red?

Thanks! Keep up the good work!

Hi aal,
sorry for the delay, the new versions of all my plugins needs a lot of time. Now to your questions:
  • Adjustment of font size: please take a look here, also you can post your actual stocks.xml here and I will try, what I can do in the next days
  • Percentage display: actually, the red/green indicator in portfolio screen shows the positive/negative progress of a given stock. If you want to display the percentages in other colors, you can manually change your skin file. It is possible, but also a little bit tricky ;-)

Cheers, Micropolis ;-)

aal

Portal Pro
July 15, 2006
Hi aal,
sorry for the delay, the new versions of all my plugins needs a lot of time. Now to your questions:
  • Adjustment of font size: please take a look here, also you can post your actual stocks.xml here and I will try, what I can do in the next days
  • Percentage display: actually, the red/green indicator in portfolio screen shows the positive/negative progress of a given stock. If you want to display the percentages in other colors, you can manually change your skin file. It is possible, but also a little bit tricky ;-)

Cheers, Micropolis ;-)

Thanks Micropolis,

I am using the stocks.xml that was included with the plugin with StreamedMP but the font is really small. It would be great if you would create a version that is compatible with that skin. I may also give your suggestion a go.

I have also included a Dutch translation for you...

- Alex

Attachments

• strings_nl.xml
    30.6 KB

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Micropolis, just tested the latest version 0.4.0. Unfortunately it crashes MP short after startup. I reverted to 0.3.5, which works OK.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Micropolis, please disregard the above message! It was a mismatch with another plugin which caused the crash of MP in conjunction with your plugin. After deactivating the respective plugin, yours is working like a charm. So please forgive me to post the false message above! And big :D for this plugin! And have a nice weekend without trying to find out where the bug was - there isn´t one!

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Stocks & Indices plugin for MediaPortal v0.4.5

Dear community,
    this plugin was updated to version 0.4.5. Now you can configure the menu title inside MediaPortal.

Please use the new MediaPortal extension installer, if you want to install or update the plugin using the mpe1 file.

Cheers, Micropolis ;-)

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Stocks & Indices plugin for MediaPortal v0.4.5

:D for the new version, but it would be very helpful if the version number would be added to the filename ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom