Stopping background fanart when in MyTV (1 Viewer)

trepamuros

Portal Pro
December 2, 2008
Home Country
Spain Spain
While I'm browsing MyTV submenus (Recordings, Guide, etc), background image changes automatically every few seconds, showing Fanart images taken from TVSeries. This could be cool, but I rather prefer not to be disturbed :)

How can I stop this? I would like to have a fixed background image.

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Use the installer to modify your StreamedMP installation. Right after the screen for setting up the preferred Music NowPlaying screen, you'll get to TV (Guide) setup and other settings. UNcheck 'Enabled random fanart in MyTV' there.

SetupOptionsSelect.jpg

trepamuros

Portal Pro
    December 2, 2008
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Thank you for the quick answer.

Will this procedure return my skin settings or custom homescreen to default? It took me a very long time to build a homescreen that fill my needs.

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thank you for the quick answer.

Will this procedure return my skin settings or custom homescreen to default? It took me a very long time to build a homescreen that fill my needs.

Nope, it'll keep all your settings. If you want a static (single) image to be used as background, you should also check StreamedMP Menu Editor -> BasicHome Design tab -> edit TV from 'Items Selected' list -> UNcheck 'Enabled Fanart Handler for this item' -> set 'Single Image Folder'

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    In the next Patch/Release you will be able to enable/disable the random tvseries fanart in myTV section from the GUI->Settings->Skin->TV Configuration

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom