Streamed MP Beta Release v0.1.167 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zicoz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 3, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Thank you, I'll do that then :)

japes

Portal Member
    October 27, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I am running 1920*1080 and have not seen that - i am running a SVN version though - so maybe its already fixed!

Are you running the latest RC4 SVN version: 12-07-2008 10-44h - Revision:21026? I just updated to that one and I still have this issue. See screenshot attached, this time on a screen resolution of 1280x800. Anything but 1280x720 gives me this issue. Even 1920x1080 gives me this!

The basichome generator makes it pretty easy to make your own custom menu. My emulator isn't supported atm but will be with the next release thanks to emphatic.

Thanks for the Generator but I did have a problem similar to damaster but different.

instead of the text being pushed over there is no text when highlighted for moving pictures and one other one which I can't think of at the moment but the others are fine. how can I fix this?

Also does anyone know if there is a way to get a multishortcut on the basic home.

metalla_nz

Portal Pro
    June 19, 2007
    Hamilton
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    God these designers love being cryptic don't they.

What if we just strait out ask them when the next release is due.

Yabba

Portal Pro
    July 13, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    instead of the text being pushed over there is no text when highlighted for moving pictures and one other one which I can't think of at the moment but the others are fine. how can I fix this?

I had the same problem, it seems "Moving Pictures" is too long a text for the highlighted label. I personally use "Mov Pic" and works great, try changing at the basichome generator...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom