Streamed MP Beta v0.6.384 [06 Mar 2009] (1 Viewer)

buddman

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 9, 2008
    TX
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    This is great and all, but can't really use the skin features until the basichome screen crash bug is fixed (seems like this has been around forever now...1.0.1 can't come soon enough).

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Looks like there is a bug in TV Series view with the aired info. It's not aligned correctly.

Here's a screenshot:

No problem here, maybe a problem with your resolution.

Attachments

• SeasonFanartView.jpg
      SeasonFanartView.jpg
      88.6 KB
    • SeasonDefaultView.jpg
      SeasonDefaultView.jpg
      75.7 KB

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    When you install this, does it overwrite your existing Basichome.xml settings? For Example...Do I need to use the BasicHome editor again if installing this over the previous version?

Thanks very much

Yes, it does overwrite but it should be safe to backup your old one as there has been no changes. When the skin comes out of beta I will migrate the old one as part of the upgrade procedure.

This is great and all, but can't really use the skin features until the basichome screen crash bug is fixed (seems like this has been around forever now...1.0.1 can't come soon enough).

This is why I added the 'Use Basic Home' option in setup so people can disable it and use the Standard myHome which makes this this skin very usable in the meantime...sure it doesnt look as pretty on the home screen but you get to use it without crashes.

xanadu1979

Portal Pro
    April 15, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    Home Country
    Anybody else have a problem where the keyboard arrows can't be used to select movies when entering moving pictures? It was working fine until this new release. Exiting back out to the main menu and then re-entering fixes the problem. It does it in both list view and filmstrip view.

I can also hit info to bring up the context menu, but I can't use the arrows to navigate there either. Pressing the corresponding numbers doesn't work either.

Snader

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 5, 2007
    Aalsmeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Wonderfull

You guys did a great job here! It seems to work even better than it already did! :D

buddman

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 9, 2008
    TX
    Home Country
    This is why I added the 'Use Basic Home' option in setup so people can disable it and use the Standard myHome which makes this this skin very usable in the meantime...sure it doesnt look as pretty on the home screen but you get to use it without crashes.

Yes...not using basic home makes the skin usable, but the whole reason to have pretty skins is to use their "pretty" features. Bug kinda defeats that purpose. But release date for 1.0.1 isn't that much further away - let's hope they get it right. :D

zilexa

Portal Pro
    October 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    never mind

Looks like there is a bug in TV Series view with the aired info. It's not aligned correctly.

Here's a screenshot:

No problem here, maybe a problem with your resolution.

HUH, I really want to have my TVSeries look like your first screenshot, but it doesnt... I have:
    Listposters
    Listbanners
    Widebanners
    Filmstrip

The first two almost look the same but instead of the small poster you see the banner... check my screenshot. How do I get your view?

EDIT: I ran the StreamdMP-0.6.384 installer again. modify install. Then choose Fanart. Now it's ok.
    But I did found a bug, when scrolling through Movingpictures, the last covers are behind the summary when I scroll to the last 2 or 3 movies (the scroller goes behind the summary).

Attachments

• weird TVseries screen.png
      weird TVseries screen.png
      812.1 KB

Yabba

Portal Pro
    July 13, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    when scrolling through Movingpictures, the last covers are behind the summary when I scroll to the last 2 or 3 movies (the scroller goes behind the summary).

Same here, and it happens since a few previous versions.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    when scrolling through Movingpictures, the last covers are behind the summary when I scroll to the last 2 or 3 movies (the scroller goes behind the summary).

Same here, and it happens since a few previous versions.

Try the files attached, it fixes the thumbs behind the details as well as some other recent changes.

Attachments

• movingpics.rar
      30.6 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom