Streamed MP v1.1.0 Stable [18 May 2010] [Supports MP 1.1.0 RC3+] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

peque

Moderator - Spanish Forums
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Re: *NEW* Streamed MP v1.1.0 Stable [18 May 2010] [Supports MP 1.1.0 RC3+]

Don't know if it's right place to post a bug... I've upgraded MP from RC2 to RC3, and also installed this last StreamedMP version... I can't see video details (video format, audio format) in OSD... I can only see resolution details (SD/HD, aspect ratio, and so on) ... is this related to MP, or to StreamedMP?

Thanks a lot.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

Don't know if it's right place to post a bug... I've upgraded MP from RC2 to RC3, and also installed this last StreamedMP version... I can't see video details (video format, audio format) in OSD... I can only see resolution details (SD/HD, aspect ratio, and so on) ... is this related to MP, or to StreamedMP?

Edit: I see the problem, will resolve it for next release. Was due to how MediaPortal now version the product in RC3.

If you cant wait for next maintenance release, just edit the videoOSD.xml file and search for:

Code:
    <import>videoOSD.mediainfo.xml</import>

and replace with:

Code:
    <import>videoOSD.mediainfo2.xml</import>

cashel

Portal Member
    May 9, 2006
    Ocala, FL USA

I'm not sure if this is a StreamedMP issue, MovingPictures/TVSeries issue, or a Mediaportal issue, but after removing Mediaportal and doing a clean install of 1.1.0 RC3 with the latest StreamedMP package I'm unable to play any video file at all - dvix, x264, nothing works. This occurs in both MovingPictures AND TVSeries. Mediaportal will completely come to a grinding halt and I've got to kill the process in task manager to close it down. I'll attach my log zip in a few minutes

edit: it's definitely something with StreamedMP and the MovingPictures/TVSeries plugins - running Mediaportal in Debug mode with no custom plugins/skins videos play fine.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

I'm not sure if this is a StreamedMP issue, MovingPictures/TVSeries issue, or a Mediaportal issue, but after removing Mediaportal and doing a clean install of 1.1.0 RC3 with the latest StreamedMP package I'm unable to play any video file at all - dvix, x264, nothing works. This occurs in both MovingPictures AND TVSeries. Mediaportal will completely come to a grinding halt and I've got to kill the process in task manager to close it down. I'll attach my log zip in a few minutes

edit: it's definitely something with StreamedMP and the MovingPictures/TVSeries plugins - running Mediaportal in Debug mode with no custom plugins/skins videos play fine.

cashel, I cant see anything in the logs that might indicate what the problem is. What happens if you play the files in MyVideos using the StreamedMP skin. If that fails you should test again by disabling TVSeries/MovingPictures as well. Atleast then you know its tvseries/movingpictures causing your problems.

Need more info and help narrowing it down.

I did notice a strange MediaInfo error in your movingpictures log, did you delete mediainfo.dll by anychance? Also confirm that exists in your mediaportal directory.

peque

Moderator - Spanish Forums
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain

Edit: I see the problem, will resolve it for next release. Was due to how MediaPortal now version the product in RC3.

If you cant wait for next maintenance release, just edit the videoOSD.xml file and search for:

Code:

and replace with:

Code:
    Thanks. I'll try it in a few hours.

zaneiken

Portal Member
    January 23, 2009
    Home Country

I'm unable to play any video file at all - dvix, x264, nothing works. This occurs in both MovingPictures AND TVSeries. Mediaportal will completely come to a grinding halt and I've got to kill the process in task manager to close it down.

I'm experiencing this exact same problem after updating to RC3 and StreamedMP 1.1.0.1303.

*Update* It's definitely the Moving Pictures plugin that's causing the problems.

SV81

Portal Member
    May 20, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: *NEW* Streamed MP v1.1.0 Stable [18 May 2010] [Supports MP 1.1.0 RC3+]

:DThank you for this great plugin, the new version works like a charm !!!
    I just got one question about the Sleep Control Plugin? Am I right that StreamedMP supports this plugin since this release?
    Because if I want to enter the Sleep Control plugin screen i just get a black screen with a notification that a file is wrong or missing. I use the recent version of Sleep Control (v0.7)

best regards

Stephan

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Re: AW: *NEW* Streamed MP v1.1.0 Stable [18 May 2010] [Supports MP 1.1.0 RC3+]

:DThank you for this great plugin, the new version works like a charm !!!
    I just got one question about the Sleep Control Plugin? Am I right that StreamedMP supports this plugin since this release?
    Because if I want to enter the Sleep Control plugin screen i just get a black screen with a notification that a file is wrong or missing. I use the recent version of Sleep Control (v0.7)
    Yes, SleepControl support has been added. Attach logs if you need help.

parotris

Portal Member
    June 5, 2006
    Burela (Lugo)
    Home Country
    Spain Spain

Code:

and replace with:

Code:
    Thanks. I'll try it in a few hours.

It works fine ;)

zator

Portal Member
    August 19, 2009
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark