StreamedMP Moving Pictures Default View Issue. (1 Viewer)

POGMP

March 24, 2013
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
MediaPortal v1.3.0.0
StreamedMP v1.9.0.3269
Moving Pictures v1.5.1.1487

For some reason my setup is not displaying quite as I would like it, originally after entering 'Movies' from the home screen I would be face with the following:
MCMP.png

This is all good and exactly as I want it.

However, now after selecting movies I am faced with the following 'all moves' view rather than the moving pictures one above:
MPDF.png

From here If I go into the settings menu, select a menu (doesn't matter which I choose) and then go back out of it again (making no changes), I'm faced with this:
MPplusTXT.png

Note the #MOVINGPICTURES.SELECTEDNODE.NAME text at the bottom of the screen.From here I can navigate the menus as normal.

I haven't knowingly made any changes to the config, and I've tried changing just about every setting I can think of that relates to the GUI/layout since the problem occurred and I'm unable to achieve the goal of having the top image above load when I select movies from the home screen.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Logs attached.

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    MediaPortal v1.3.0.0
    StreamedMP v1.9.0.3269
    Moving Pictures v1.5.1.1487

For some reason my setup is not displaying quite as I would like it, originally after entering 'Movies' from the home screen I would be face with the following:
    View attachment 124660
    This is all good and exactly as I want it.

However, now after selecting movies I am faced with the following 'all moves' view rather than the moving pictures one above:
    View attachment 124661

From here If I go into the settings menu, select a menu (doesn't matter which I choose) and then go back out of it again (making no changes), I'm faced with this:
    View attachment 124663
    Note the #MOVINGPICTURES.SELECTEDNODE.NAME text at the bottom of the screen.From here I can navigate the menus as normal.

I haven't knowingly made any changes to the config, and I've tried changing just about every setting I can think of that relates to the GUI/layout since the problem occurred and I'm unable to achieve the goal of having the top image above load when I select movies from the home screen.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Logs attached.

Try opening the movingpictures config, under the GUI tab there is a check box ' Organize movies by category' check that.

POGMP

March 24, 2013
    Home Country
    Thanks for responding, I have that box checked. These are the settings:
    config.png

I have also tried with this option unchecked. I have also tried moving the order of the defined categories around and this seems to make no difference.

Further to this I have also tried checking the 'On Startup filter by'. Again, this seems to make no difference.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Check the StreamedMP BasicHome editor, Edit the Movies menu item and ensure that the category is blank.

POGMP

March 24, 2013
    Home Country
    Check the StreamedMP BasicHome editor, Edit the Movies menu item and ensure that the category is blank.

You are the absolute MAN!

Thank you so much. Changed the setting to the Genre folder and this now displays as I want it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom