StreamedMP skin for OnlineVideos plugin (1 Viewer)

MichelC

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 15, 2007
    Montreal
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Well, here we go. This is a skin I tweaked for the OnlineVideos plugin. I hope you like it. Please feel free to express any comment or suggestion. :)

NOTE: The skin works with OnlineVideos v0.9.0 and higher only.

INSTALLATION

- First, if you have placed or modified OnlineVideos files in your StreamedMP skin and/or Media folders, take a backup of those files because the installation process will overwrite them.

- Just unzip the attached file in your "Team MediaPortal" root folder and replace the files if prompted.

- In some cases, you may have to remove your StreamedMP cached skin files for new graphic elements to be displayed.

PluginMenu.jpgMainPanel.jpgClips.jpgAppleTrailers.jpg

CHANGE LOG

Version 0.1.0
    (30-04-2009)
    - Initial release

Version 0.2.0
    (03-05-2009)
    - Fixed menu buttons
    - Changed the menu layout
    - Added video details

Version 1.0.0
    (11-05-2009)
    - Added a description box for all clips
    - Fixed thumbnails aspect ratio (Apple Trailers)
    - Minor layout changes

Version 1.1.0
    (14-05-2009)
    - Minor changes for OnlineVideos 0.8.6

Version 1.1.1
    (16-05-2009)
    - Fixed the menu problem in categories list. (Search option)

Version 1.1.2
    (21-05-2009)
    - Fixed the Previous/Next page menu options.
    - Added "Cast" for Apple Trailers.
    - Minor skin changes

Version 1.1.3
    (31-05-2009)
    - Fixed the Previous/Next page menu options.
    - Minor skin changes
    - Compatible with OnlineVideos 0.9.0

NOTE: This skin version is no longer distributed with OnlineVideos because a new skin is now part of the StreamedMP Beta v0.9.601 skin. This version is meant to use with the StreamedMP v0.8.448 skin and MediaPortal 1.0.2.0.

Happy viewing! ;)

Attachments

• OnlineVideos_StreamedMP_Skin_1_1_3.zip
      30.7 KB

thesystemera

Portal Pro
    May 26, 2008
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Really really good work man! You Legend!!!!

One thing though, are we able to get the logo's in the list form... I realize for some reason streamedMP decided not to go ahead with thumbnails in list view... Going to have a look into modding it..

Once again, good stuff!!! All I got to do now with my StreamedMP is work out why the 4TR skin is causing unstable behaviour...

MichelC

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 15, 2007
    Montreal
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Hi Thesystemera,

Yes, it is possible to get the logos. But then I get the "default folder" icon on all other lists (Ex.: the categories). It kinda "clash" with the overall design of the StreamedMP skin.

Since I'm new to skinning, I don't know if I can display/hide the icon based on a condition. I'll see what I can do...

P.S. Thank you guys for your interest in this skin.

thesystemera

Portal Pro
    May 26, 2008
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Some thing strange. Still not getting the info or any thing... Not even the little logo in the left corner. I've cleared my cache so I don't know what is going on.. It basically looks identical...

MichelC

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 15, 2007
    Montreal
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Thesystemera, I don't understand. First, we'll make sure that you have the right version installed. Look at the 2 screenshots, you should have the same.

The first one is the new menu and the second one is the details for an Apple Trailer. That's the only place you'll find a detailed information screen. Let me know...

Attachments

• Menu.jpg
      Menu.jpg
      50.1 KB
    • Info.jpg
      Info.jpg
      66.8 KB

thesystemera

Portal Pro
    May 26, 2008
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Yeah I'm getting the correct trailer info from apple trailers... I'm also got the right side bar.. Just not getting the RSS Logo or any of the other logos for that matter...

Also does youtube not carry any information. Thanks for your patience.

MichelC

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 15, 2007
    Montreal
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    OK. Check if the "OnlineVideos" folder is located in your StreamedMP skin folder. The correct path is: "Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\StreamedMP\Media\OnlineVideos". That folder should contain all the banners and logos. If you're using v0.8.1 or above of the plugin, this folder should have been installed. If not, copy the folder from the Blue3wide skin, clear your cache and try see what happens.

As for Youtube information, they have info on the web site but the plugin doesn't seem to provide an info screen like the one for the Apple Trailers. I checked with the original skin in Blue3wide and there is no info either. I guess we could ask Offbyone if it's possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom