Stuttering on LiveTV (1 Viewer)

pirlone

Portal Pro
October 21, 2005
Home Country
Croatia Croatia
ok. i read the whole thread and now i'm sure i belong to this wagon ;)

RelaxTsReaderForBadReception.txt 'setting' is way to go for me. i have pixelation but it's much more acceptable than stuttering i had before. i selected mainconcept decoder because with nvidia i still had stuttering, much fewer than before although.

this is the thread i'll watch closely in the future, that's for sure.

rgs,
pirlone

Kaoh

Portal Pro
September 11, 2006
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Yes! Thanks for this thread. the RelaxTsReaderForBadReception.txt seems to solve my stuttering problem also.
I hope it becomes a setting in MP soon :D

Ollster

Portal Member
December 4, 2006
Home Country
I had the stuttering issue as well. The RelaxTsReaderForBadReception.txt seems to solve my stuttering problem (currently using MP 1.0). Hurrah!

Nato

Portal Pro
April 18, 2006
Christchurch
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
I had the stuttering issue as well. The RelaxTsReaderForBadReception.txt seems to solve my stuttering problem (currently using MP 1.0). Hurrah!
Hi im new to mediaportal and am also getting tv stutter (very annoying) im on single seat server
.. where do i get the above file? and how do i use it? im on Mp v1.0

JoePlumber

Portal Pro
October 26, 2008
Home Country
Canada Canada
On your Tv client computer, create an empty txt file called "RelaxTsReaderForBadReception.txt" in the root of the C: drive. That's it.
There will be lot more video errors being logged once you do this.

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    If I recall correctly, you should be able to see if it is in use in TsReader.log

psykoman

Portal Pro
    August 30, 2006
    Graz
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    ok. i read the whole thread and now i'm sure i belong to this wagon ;)

RelaxTsReaderForBadReception.txt 'setting' is way to go for me. i have pixelation but it's much more acceptable than stuttering i had before. i selected mainconcept decoder because with nvidia i still had stuttering, much fewer than before although.

this is the thread i'll watch closely in the future, that's for sure.

rgs,
    pirlone

Yep same here. Installed 1.0 4 days ago, using same setting, getting pixelation too, yet more acceptable. At the moment using PDVD8 (hardware acc.) for Video, and ffdshow for Audio. Didn't watch more than 2-3 hours with this setup, but up to now it works fine.

cheers
    geri

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom