SubtitleDownloader (1 Viewer)

Djang

Portal Pro
November 3, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Re: SubtitleDownloader 1.9.1

I made a suggestion in a thread on the MyTVSeries plugin.
Someone pointed out that this thread could be more helpfull for this suggestion.

The link to the thread is:
Subtitle folder - MediaPortal Forum

seco

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland

I made a suggestion in a thread on the MyTVSeries plugin.
    Someone pointed out that this thread could be more helpfull for this suggestion.

The link to the thread is:
    Subtitle folder - MediaPortal Forum

Sorry but I have to point you back to that discussion there because that's not a SubtitleDownloader issue :)

renalt

Portal Member
    March 14, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Hello,

First of all Great work! I'm realy fond of the subtitle downloader and i'm looking forward for the integration in moving pictures.

I have a question; the new subtitle engine adds the language to the filename. This way vobsub won't show the subtitle because the file name has to be exactly the same.
    Is it possible to turn this off? Or should I use another subtitle plugin?
    I tried the integrated sub title engine in RC1 of 1.1.0 but that didn't work; I also can't find any information about how to use this.

handmousemaster

March 30, 2010

Hello,

Thanks a lot for this amazing job. I was using the old implementation for TVSubtitles from MP-TVSeries, but as TVSubtitles has been down for some time now, i decided to take a look at your API... and in a couple of hour i managed to get ride off the old implementation and to use your API ^^

And i have a couple of small requests :
    - TVSubtitles has been down for some time now, and with all the action from the big players against the subtitles sites, it might not come back anytime soon. But there is Download TV Show subtitles - TVsubs.net that looks a lot like TVSubtitles, so if you have a few moment to look into it, maybe you could use the same ISubtitleDownloader for this one juste by changing the URL ^^
    - And if you have some more time, a nice addition would be to include the possibility to enable a proxy with URL / LOGIN / PASS. I'm behind one and i managed to resolve it outside the program, but it would be nice to have this feature inside the API.

Once again, thanks a lot for your job.

roffern

Portal Member
    June 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway

Will you relase a new version that work in RC2 soon? :)
    Hope so :)

Regards
    Rolf

seco

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland

Will you relase a new version that work in RC2 soon? :)
    Hope so :)

Regards
    Rolf

Is there some problem with current version and RC2?

roffern

Portal Member
    June 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway

Hmm.. After upgraded to RC2 , I can't find "download" meny in My Tvseries....
    Maybe this is a My Tvseries problems or not Subtitledownloader? :|

Do you have updated to RC2 and still have choice to download?

Gixxer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 18, 2007
    Spain
    Home Country
    Spain Spain

i think there is but i am not home to check, i remember a error message when entering tvseries config which said something about subdownloader.

i will check again cause i may be wrong.

seco

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland

Problems with TVSeries should be reported in TVSeries sub-forum, thanks.

EDIT: I just installed fresh 1.1.0 RC2 and TVSeries 2.5.3, everything is working fine when it comes to subtitle downloading.

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Hey seco, got a question.

I'm using the Subtitle Downloader (integrated in TV Series) to download subtitles from Bierdopje. Everything works great only got a question about the language 'tag' that's being added to the subtitle file. I just noticed that every subtitle gets named equal to the filesname with '.dut' added to it (Since i'm downloading Dutch subtitles). But this way they show up as 'Dut' in the Subtitlemenu and not as 'Nederlands' how it should be. If i change de '.dut' part in the filename to '.dutch' they do show up as 'Nederlands' in the subtitle menu.

So shouldn't '.dutch' be added to the filename instead of '.dut' when the subtitels are downloaded?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom