Support for a site request thread (2 Viewers)

Physje

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 9, 2011
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I published it online, but how can I add a logo to it?

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    You'll have to create 2 images with the correct aspect ratio, and name.
    Save them in your mediaportal\thumbs\onlinevideos\banners and mediaportal\thumbs\onlinevideos\icons (see currently present logo's for naming/aspect ratios).

Then publish your site (again), and it will add the appropriate logos!

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Is Swedish TV4 Play no longer supported? It used to be included in the Swedish group of channels, Viasat etc.

Thanks
    Emph

Physje

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 9, 2011
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Support for failblog.org

I'm trying to add Failblog.org to the list of sites but got stuck at the last part (from the url of the video-page to the url of actual videofile).
    Does anyone already tried adding failblog.org?
    Or does someone has experience with adding videos from viddler.com?

For example : On this page (Put Your Back Into It) is a viddler-video embedded, but I don't succeed getting the actual video-file (I tried to use fiddler2).

My code till now :
    Code:
    <Site name="FAIL Blog" util="GenericSite" agecheck="false" enabled="true" lang="en">
      <Description>EPIC FAIL Funny Videos and Epic Fail Funny Picture</Description>
      <Configuration>
        <item key="dynamicCategoriesRegEx"><![CDATA[<li\sclass=''><a\shref='(?<url>[^']*)'\sclass=''>(?<title>[^<]*)</a></li>(?<!class=''>Contest</a>.*)]]></item>
        <item key="dynamicCategoryUrlFormatString"><![CDATA[{0}/tag/video/]]></item>
        <item key="videoListRegEx"><![CDATA[<h2><a\shref="(?<VideoUrl>[^"]*)"\srel="bookmark"(?:(?!">).)*">(?<Title>[^<]*)</a></h2>(?:(?!<div\sclass="right">).)*<div\sclass="right">(?<Airdate>[^<]*)</div>]]></item>
        <item key="nextPageRegEx"><![CDATA[<a\shref="(?<url>[^"]*)"\s>Next\s*&raquo;</a>]]></item>
        <item key="searchUrl"><![CDATA[http://www.failblog.org/?s={0}]]></item>
        <item key="baseUrl"><![CDATA[http://www.failblog.org/]]></item>
      </Configuration>
    </Site>

Any suggestions ?

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Somewhere in the past, I also had a stab at failblog.org, but failed on the viddler part... Fiddler2 doesn't give me anything, and a quick google on viddler icw other mediacenter apps didn't bring up anything either :sorry:

userjan

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 14, 2008
    USA, Greeneville, TN
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Somewhere in the past, I also had a stab at failblog.org, but failed on the viddler part... Fiddler2 doesn't give me anything, and a quick google on viddler icw other mediacenter apps didn't bring up anything either :sorry:

Not sure if it helps any but URL Helper spits out playable urls, not sure how to transform that to OV though.
    URL Helper - Find URL, Get URL of MMS, RTSP, Capture RTMP URL, Sniff stream URL, Get Link of FLV, MP4, MP3, WMV, RM, ...

Page: FAIL Nation: Hey, Let Me Try FAIL - EPIC FAIL Funny Videos and Epic Fail Funny Pictures
    Video: http://failblog.a.ec.viddler.com/fa...b6b42537e43e79720d1b&ec_rate=181&ec_prebuf=10

Page: Fan Sing-A-Long FAIL - EPIC FAIL Funny Videos and Epic Fail Funny Pictures
    Video: http://failblog.a.ec.viddler.com/fa...b6b42537e43e787b9c01&ec_rate=181&ec_prebuf=10

msalam

Portal Member
    April 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I'm surprised that there aren't more request for Icefilms. The XBMC plugin works great and I see many people who are buying AppleTV's and just to hack them with XBMC and use Icefilms. The impression I get is that it simply can't work? Or can it? Unfortunately I don't know enough about it but if someone who does know could say whether it is possible at all maybe then I might try to pursue it. I just hate having to exit MediaPortal to bring up XBMC just for Icefilms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom