Support for a site request thread (2 Viewers)

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

I know what the playable urls are, just not how to calculate them.

However, I stumbled on some javacode that does the trick (thx jdownloader), and trying to get that working

Edit: Argh, after a lot of time converting/debugging java to c#, it appears that the java code itself didn't work :(

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

I know what the playable urls are, just not how to calculate them.

However, I stumbled on some javacode that does the trick (thx jdownloader), and trying to get that working

Edit: Argh, after a lot of time converting/debugging java to c#, it appears that the java code itself didn't work :(

Well, after a sleepless night pondering what else I could try, I've managed to get it working!

What you should add in your config is:
    Code:
            <item key="fileUrlRegEx"><![CDATA[<param\svalue="(?<m0>[^"]*?&t/)"\sname="movie"\s/>]]></item>
            <item key="resolveHoster"><![CDATA[FromUrl]]></item>

Edit: Oh, and do an auto-update to get the newest dll

I'm surprised that there aren't more request for Icefilms. The XBMC plugin works great and I see many people who are buying AppleTV's and just to hack them with XBMC and use Icefilms. The impression I get is that it simply can't work? Or can it? Unfortunately I don't know enough about it but if someone who does know could say whether it is possible at all maybe then I might try to pursue it. I just hate having to exit MediaPortal to bring up XBMC just for Icefilms.

To quote myself:
    [...]
    About icefilms.info: I've been checking that site, and it seems that they only link to megaupload, and they are often splitted into multiple parts, so that's going to be quite a hassle.
    Perhaps you could take a look at watch-series/watch-movies/tube+, they seem to offer the same content?
    [...]

Physje

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 9, 2011
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Well, after a sleepless night pondering what else I could try, I've managed to get it working!

What you should add in your config is:
    Code:
            <item key="fileUrlRegEx"><![CDATA[<param\svalue="(?<m0>[^"]*?&t/)"\sname="movie"\s/>]]></item>
            <item key="resolveHoster"><![CDATA[FromUrl]]></item>

Edit: Oh, and do an auto-update to get the newest dll

That sounds really good... :D
    I assume you upload it to OnlineVideos to make it available for the community?

Regards !

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi Doskabouter,

thanks for adding so much new sites to onlinevideos! Only one problem: For all videos I try to play (from the new sites you added) I get the "no url" error..

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    No I mean tvtropolis, the food network, showcase, hostory televisin, global tv, etc.. Allmost every site that is added today

corporate_gadfly

Portal Pro
    May 17, 2011
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    No I mean tvtropolis, the food network, showcase, hostory televisin, global tv, etc.. Allmost every site that is added today
    Hi,

I added those sites.

I am pretty sure these are geolocked to Canadian IP addresses. I have no way of checking.

Cheers.

*edit*

Actually could you try with your browser http://www.globaltv.com/video/

corporate_gadfly

Portal Pro
    May 17, 2011
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Hi,

I added those sites.

I am pretty sure these are geolocked to Canadian IP addresses. I have no way of checking.

Cheers.

*edit*

Actually could you try with your browser Video - GlobalTV.com - Official Site of Global Television
    I can confirm that at least Global TV works with a US IP address. I checked using "curl" and rtmpdump (not within MediaPortal).

Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom