Support for MediaPortal 1.10 (1 Viewer)

sebimuxx

Portal Pro
May 24, 2008
Germany Germany
ok, just noticed that the crash on the screenshot is not the same as the crash in the logfile. The crash in the logfile was caused by the Plugin calling the TV interface whereas the crash on the screenshot happened in MPDisplay. Not sure if these are related because there is no timestamp visible on the screenshot.

If you get the EPG in MPDisplay then the TV interface is working, meaning the calls from the MPD plugin work.

So overall it is very hard to figure out remotely what the problem is. Do you reboot your system regularly? I encountered similar problems only after installation of microsoft patches (patch day) before the system reboot happens.

lisag

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 3, 2012
    Essex
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Country flag
    Thanks for info.

I generally reboot about once a week but I will keep an eye on that and reboot directly after the next crash to see if that helps.

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Austria Austria
    Country flag
    I can see that when resuming MPdisplay will not always activte. The current setting is to leave MPDisplay active when MP closes and start it with MP (Not Restart). Putting teh HTPC to sleep will result in an active Process but not running MpDsiplay and it will not start when starting MP.

Attachments

sebimuxx

Portal Pro
    May 24, 2008
    Germany Germany
    Strange, there is not a single 'PowerModeChanged' Event in any of the logfiles. These entries are created when Windows standby/sleep/EnergySaving is entered or resumed. Without these events the reconnect of MPD plugin and MPD++ GUI to the message service will not work properly. No idea why these events are missing. I have tested on my HTPC (also Windows 10 Pro, however, I normally do not use standby), the sleep/resume works as expected, and the logfiles show the PowerMode events as expected.

Do you have any software installed that somehow consumes these events? You have a PowerSchedulerClient Plugin installed, can you disable and check again? After standby/resule check the most recent logs for entries containing [PowerModeChanged].

You can switch log level to Info for this, will make logfiles more easy to rread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    M 2nd (Touch-)Display Support on MediaPortal 2 such MPDisplay++? General 2
    A Mediaportal 1.20 support MediaPortal 1 Talk 3
    horned_reaper Add support for Bluetooth events Improvement Suggestions 1
    CyberSimian Support for control.isvisible() in expressions MediaPortal 1 8
    morpheus_xx [WiP] OnlineVideos: New browser based playback support using WebDriver, new Amazon siteutil MediaPortal 2 6
    J Support waipu TV TV-Server 0
    doskabouter WebDAV support OnlineVideos 0
    K Multichannel audio and subtitles for TV not properly supported General Support 4
    CyberSimian Support pack for Ortek VRC-1100 and Hama 00052451 Remotes 6
    cbr954rr [Finished] [MP2-801] Support for tag image extraction Archive 7
    catavolt [solved] FanartHandler - Skin - Holiday and Spotlight support Fanart Handler 10
    C Drive Type is not supported by system Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 3
    raffe [solved] Export tool and import support from MP-TVSeries & Moving Pictures to MP2 General 22
    morpheus_xx General Testing TVE 3.5 Sat>IP support (MP2 only) TV Engine 47
    E M3U Playlist and EPG Support/Configuration Installation, configuration support 1
    G Mediaportal2 supported formats General 1
    M [solved] Stub Support General 11
    morpheus_xx [WiP] Adding 64 bit support to MP2 MediaPortal 2 15
    Lehmden FTP and WebDAV support. MediaPortal 2 0
    Symphy Version 0.2.9.0 for MediaPortal 1.25 ASIO music player 0
    doskabouter Installing mediaportal MediaPortal 1 3
    A Mediaportal Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 0
    G Update von MediaPortal Installationsprobleme? 0
    ajs [News] MediaPortal 1 - 1.25 Released! News and Announcements 1
    horned_reaper Standby is prevented by MediaPortal client General Support 0
    Top Bottom