Support for Philips Hue System (1 Viewer)

killer8

Portal Pro
July 29, 2012
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I can't get the new AtmoHue working with Atmolight(posted earlier). I keep getting the following error in my mediaportal log:

Code:
[2014-11-01 20:33:03,171] [Error  ] [38       ] [ERROR] - AtmoLight: Hue - error during connect
[2014-11-01 20:33:03,171] [Error  ] [38       ] [ERROR] - AtmoLight: Hue - Kan geen verbinding maken omdat de doelcomputer de verbinding actief heeft geweigerd 127.0.0.1:20123

It says: Can't connect to the target computer because the connection has been actively declined 127.0.0.1:20123

Any hints?

Update: I already fixed it, had to remvoe the firewall entries and restart the app to add them again.

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Atmolight wit atmowin (no atmowin running when MP is off) - cool - missed that testversuion - will try ASAP.

OK - wil try to incresase the transituion speed to 250.

Rick164

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Gonna make a new thread once I finish up a bit on the documentation so that I can easily update the first post with new releases and what not.
    New versions of both AtmoLight and AtmoHue below, both need to be updated for AtmoHue to work.

For AtmoLight you need to setup the effects menu again (radio/music etc..) to the effects you want in its Mediaportal Configuration window.

Changelog

- VU meter support for Hue added to AtmoLight (@Lightning303)
    - Fix for shutdown effects, now has priorities per color message

Download

AtmoHue 0.027
    http://1drv.ms/1vvbV5B

AtmoLight - 1.13.103.0
    http://1drv.ms/1vvazrp

Last edited:

killer8

Portal Pro
    July 29, 2012
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Tested AtmoHue 0.0026 yesterday which worked great. For example blue is really blue now and the only brightness on first use works great since I'm able to set the brightness through my Logitech harmony now. However I see this version is already outdated, since the development goes really fast. Great job I will install the new version later today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom