SVT Play plugin (Swedish TV) (1 Viewer)

MrMad

Portal Pro
May 18, 2005
Göteborg
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
HooX: I'll look into what's different with Aktuellt and Rapport.
tompa: I've added ACTION_PREVIOUS_MENU to improvements. Back should go one level up when the program list is marked, and go back to plugins when the menu (which currently just contains "Start") is marked. Right?

hakuna

Portal Pro
October 15, 2004
Gothenburg
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Is it just me that don't get anything when entering SVT Play from the plugins menu?
In the log it just says "initiating plugin" (kind of) and then 5 seconds or so later "deinit plugin".
I have placed the dll in \plugins\windows directory and xml in the root of my skin.
I have Replicant skin.

Hilfe!?

MrMad

Portal Pro
May 18, 2005
Göteborg
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hakuna: Can you try BlueTwo to see if you get the same error? Skin file is based on BlueTwo.
HooX: Please check out Aktuellt and Rapport to see if they work.

Keep those bug reports coming...

pnyberg

Portal Pro
August 21, 2006
Stockholm
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Great work MrMad, I just love this plugin!
One question: does the new "HD" streams (run by move player) SVT is using for "Andra Avenyn" also work with this plugin?

Edit: I've seen that it works - but is it the same quality as the move player that SVT promotes?
Just Curious..

:D

tompa

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 3, 2005
    Stockholm
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    HooX: I'll look into what's different with Aktuellt and Rapport.
    tompa: I've added ACTION_PREVIOUS_MENU to improvements. Back should go one level up when the program list is marked, and go back to plugins when the menu (which currently just contains "Start") is marked. Right?

Everything workes just fine now!!! Tnx for the "back function" :)

/tompa

HooX

Portal Pro
    July 13, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hakuna: Can you try BlueTwo to see if you get the same error? Skin file is based on BlueTwo.
    HooX: Please check out Aktuellt and Rapport to see if they work.

Keep those bug reports coming...

Working really nice now :)

What where the problem with aktuellt and rapport?

Is there any way i can put in some code in the xml file to use one of the backgrounds for my skin?
    I'm using the skin called Project Mayham 3.
    (It's a little bit booring with only a black screen :) )

MrMad

Portal Pro
    May 18, 2005
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    pnyberg: I use the standard MediaPortal functionality and therefore Windows Media Player is used. Unless someone makes a "Move player codec" for Windows Media Player you will not be getting the HD version of the programs. The plugin currently just supports .asx files (a Microsoft streaming format) and therefore not the same quality.

tompa: Glad to help, try pressing the "Thanks!" button ;)

HooX: Aktuellt and Rapport were using absolute paths while all other links are relative to http://svt.se/svt/road/Classic/shared/mediacenter/

And about the backgroumd, I'll do even better. Try this file and you'll get the plot of the program. More than the BlueTwo users are getting at the moment :)

Attachments

• SvtPlay.xml
      30.6 KB

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hey really nice work MrMad! Thanks alot

There seem to be some broken links. The ones that are using dates in the name like Start / Fakta & Fritid / Hjärnstorm / Se programmet and Start / Fakta & Fritid / Packat och Klart does not show up in the plugin.

MrMad

Portal Pro
    May 18, 2005
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hey really nice work MrMad! Thanks alot

There seem to be some broken links. The ones that are using dates in the name like Start / Fakta & Fritid / Hjärnstorm / Se programmet and Start / Fakta & Fritid / Packat och Klart does not show up in the plugin.

I'm not having this problem. Anyone else experiencing this?

MrMad

Portal Pro
    May 18, 2005
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Is it just me that don't get anything when entering SVT Play from the plugins menu?
    In the log it just says "initiating plugin" (kind of) and then 5 seconds or so later "deinit plugin".
    I have placed the dll in \plugins\windows directory and xml in the root of my skin.
    I have Replicant skin.

Hilfe!?

Try this skin file, better?

Attachments

• SvtPlay.xml
      30.6 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom