SVT Play plugin (Swedish TV) (1 Viewer)

MrMad

Portal Pro
May 18, 2005
Göteborg
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
No new version today guys, been at Scandinavium watching hockey. The coming week will be quite busy too, with floorball and partying, so don't expect one too soon.

Vuego: Thank you for the info, now I see your problem. There is probably something messing with my parsing of the page (regular expressions can be tough sometimes). I'll debug this page when I get the time.

Generally there is no point in asking about changes concerning playing the videos. I just use a built in MediaPortal command for playing the video. I will not be messing too much with that, I just hope the handling of streaming video will be better in MediaPortal. :sorry:
The browsing stuff on the other hand, is what I am here to help with. Keep posting suggestions and bugs, I will try and fix them.

Froad

Portal Member
January 10, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
First: Thank you for a great plug-in! Finally my kids can watch their favorite TV-shows without being squeezed together in front of the computer!

However - as most of the clips are in different formats considerably smaller than the TV it would be great if the change aspect ratio button would work. Maybe this falls under how MP handles streaming media but it does work for the plug-in "my music videos" witch also uses streams...

Keep up the god work - it is much appreciated!

:D

baloubic

Portal Member
June 10, 2006
GREAT WORK MR.MAD!!!

This plugin is EXACTLY what MP needed for swedish users. WONDERFUL!
Thanks for finally taking the time :)

I've attached a svtplay.xml for the ReVision skin, you could add it to the package.

//Baloubic

HooX

Portal Pro
July 13, 2006
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Great plugin!

One wish would be to have some kind of "back" function in menu. When pressin "back" now u go back to plugins.

I've got this plugin to work now.
Only got one little program. i can watch most of the show, just not the new program as Aktuellt and Rapport.
Anyone else who got it like this??

I'm also having problem with these, they seems to work fine @ svt.play?

/tompa

That problem is solved. Just update to the latest version of this plugin :)

MrMad.
I got the same hover picture for svt play and MyTv at home possistion.
Can u change the picture name in the dll file to something like "hover_svtplay.png" ?
I have made a picture for Svt Play for the home possition. :)

MrMad

Portal Pro
May 18, 2005
Göteborg
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Now I think I've sorted out all reported bugs. OSD and aspect ratio settings should be possible if VMR9 is used.
Feel free to tell me about any other errors you find. I have not tested this plugin very thorughly...

GREAT WORK MR.MAD!!!
I've attached a svtplay.xml for the ReVision skin, you could add it to the package.
//Baloubic

Great! Can you make a hover_svtplay.png file too? If not, can you give me a copy of the hover_my trailers.png file instead?

MrMad.
I got the same hover picture for svt play and MyTv at home possistion.
Can u change the picture name in the dll file to something like "hover_svtplay.png" ?
I have made a picture for Svt Play for the home possition. :)

OK, it's done. I added a default hover_svtplay.png. Made it in a few minutes so if your one is better, please send it to me.

HooX

Portal Pro
July 13, 2006
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Here is the one I made ..
I will make another one if this it not looking good in the skin. I had some troubel to find a big svt play logo, therfore i made a tv with the logo...

Your play logo looks a little bit strange in my skin, i will see if i can do something about it :)

Attachments

• hover_svtplay.png
    hover_svtplay.png
    122 KB
  • strange.JPG
    strange.JPG
    55.4 KB

HooX

Portal Pro
July 13, 2006
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Sorry I made some edits when i made my post.. Coul'd not deside what to write ..
LooL HaHa
I'm working with photoshop right now to see if i can get your logo show the correct color..
I really like the face and green color in your pic :)

MrMad

Portal Pro
May 18, 2005
Göteborg
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Here is the one I made ..
I will make another one if this it not looking good in the skin. I had some troubel to find a big svt play logo, therfore i made a tv with the logo...

Your play logo looks a little bit strange in my skin, i will see if i can do something about it :)

Strange, it looks like this here:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom