SVT Play plugin (Swedish TV) (1 Viewer)

MrMad

Portal Pro
May 18, 2005
Göteborg
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
OK, so you can't reach those links from the menu structure? Then it will be hard to add them as favorites I guess.
so.... new version out with latest news, sports and weather. I hope SVT don't change those links too often...
Personally I have some problems watching the weather, but it's due to the media player and not in my code so I can't do much about it.

Jazzselect

Portal Member
June 29, 2006
hi great plugin!! I have a minor problem though, I am using MP 0.2.2.0 stable and can only run the first version of the plugin. All others says ´missing or invalid file...´ any solution? thanks

MrMad

Portal Pro
May 18, 2005
Göteborg
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
hi great plugin!! I have a minor problem though, I am using MP 0.2.2.0 stable and can only run the first version of the plugin. All others says ´missing or invalid file...´ any solution? thanks

The solution would be to upgrade MP to 0.2.3.0 RC3...
To be able to support VMR9 I had to use a later version than 0.2.2.0. :sorry:

PatrikN

Portal Member
February 12, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hi!

I'm not a "guru" on MP, but those of you that are, can you "make" a skinfile for Xface?
I think many of us are going to use that skin in the future, because it's very nice.

Please!!!! ;-)

Johan

Portal Pro
April 19, 2006
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Has something changed? I no longer get new episodes showing up in "Andra avenyn".
In MP all I see is up to episode 18. On svtplay web it is 21 episodes released.

Do I manually have to update something? This has been working without problem until now. Or actually last sunday when they released ep 19-21.

Stone123

Portal Member
July 19, 2007
Home Country
Hi!

I'm not a "guru" on MP, but those of you that are, can you "make" a skinfile for Xface?
I think many of us are going to use that skin in the future, because it's very nice.

Please!!!! ;-)

Just copypast the xml file from default folder.

/Not using this plugin.

MrMad

Portal Pro
May 18, 2005
Göteborg
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Added source code to first post, if you want to do some coding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom