SVT Play plugin (Swedish TV) (2 Viewers)

Pastill

Portal Pro
September 2, 2007
Suggestions on new developments:

I might be a "news - weather - sport" fanatic and/or I might often be too late to watch live, but it would be nice to have these items on top of the itemlist:
Latest News
Latest weather
Latest Sportnytt

One can find them on SVT's homepage always updated.
If solved in this plugin I don't need to go 4 levels down searching for latest "news".

And I guess you follow the developments on HDTV streaming from SVT

sjunaz

October 11, 2007
Home Country
Finland Finland
Thanks for a great plugin!

Would it be possible to add the feature to record/save streams? It would be really nice to save tv-programs on the harddisk directly from MP! I can save SVT streams with WM Recorder, so it shouldn't be impossible?

And a Xface skin would also be nice :)

Johan

Portal Pro
April 19, 2006
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
This plug-in is exactly what I have been waiting for.
I am however missing the skinfile for Spinsafe Revolve which I am using. Anyone who feels up to it?

tomoqv

Portal Pro
June 28, 2006
Stockholm
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Can't watch some of the streams

This is truly an excellent plugin and it mostly works very well for me. Picture quality is also surprisingly good in most cases. However, for some reason, I can't play all the available streams in MP, e.g. Rapport or Aktuellt, but also some other streams. When I select such a stream nothing happens other than that the list disappears, while the Start button remains on the screen greyed out. Pressing "Left" or "Back" on the remote takes me back, but no video appears. I can play those streams in the normal web browser.

Any idea of what's wrong?

Thanks!

Tomas

Johan

Portal Pro
April 19, 2006
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
The plug-in is not working now. Has something changed in svt page?
All I see is the start button. No categories. Worked yesterday.

MrMad

Portal Pro
May 18, 2005
Göteborg
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
OK, new version out (a few week old, I know). It has some errors but I haven't had any time and the bugs shouldn't be much worse than last version ;)

This is truly an excellent plugin and it mostly works very well for me. Picture quality is also surprisingly good in most cases. However, for some reason, I can't play all the available streams in MP, e.g. Rapport or Aktuellt, but also some other streams. When I select such a stream nothing happens other than that the list disappears, while the Start button remains on the screen greyed out. Pressing "Left" or "Back" on the remote takes me back, but no video appears. I can play those streams in the normal web browser.

Can you please check with the latest version (071003) and see if there is an error message in the Mediaportal.log file?

Thanks for a great plugin!

Would it be possible to add the feature to record/save streams? It would be really nice to save tv-programs on the harddisk directly from MP! I can save SVT streams with WM Recorder, so it shouldn't be impossible?

And a Xface skin would also be nice :)

Recording of streams: not going to happen.
XFace and more skins: Please help me out here guys, I don't feel like doing all skins myself. Just copy the BlueTwo version first and then compare it with other skin files in your skin such as MyPictures. You should be able to figure it out. Send me your SVT skin file and I'll add it.

Suggestions on new developments:

I might be a "news - weather - sport" fanatic and/or I might often be too late to watch live, but it would be nice to have these items on top of the itemlist:
Latest News
Latest weather
Latest Sportnytt

One can find them on SVT's homepage always updated.
If solved in this plugin I don't need to go 4 levels down searching for latest "news".

And I guess you follow the developments on HDTV streaming from SVT

Favorites and last watched list are on the todo list, should be enough I hope.
HDTV will only work if it works in Windows Media Player.

Pastill

Portal Pro
September 2, 2007
Let's see what the favorite list will do, but my suggestion was to have links to the latest sent news and weather and sportnytt, not latest watched; a little bit difference. All program listing today in the plugin are to specific program, time and day so I guess a Favorite list can also only use that, not the latest.

Surprise me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom