SVT Play (2 Viewers)

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Can you attach logs? Did you excluded MP from firewall/antivirus checking?

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    What audio decoder are you using? You can check by pressing Shift+1 while playing the video.
    I have a similar issue when using ffdshow audio decoder. After a couple of seconds I only get audio from the right channel however the video keeps playing normally.

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    I also want MPUrlSourceSplitter.log file, but I also recommed LAV filters. From my experience combination of Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder and H264 video source isn't good.

Raul1

January 28, 2013
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Sorry guys, I should have switched codec as a first step when troubleshooting this. When I changed to LAV now it worked without problems. Thanks for your help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I noticed that both "Program A-Ö" and "Kategorier" was broken in SVTPlay. I made a quick fix of the first one and published it so grab it by making an update in OV.

There are missing meta data in the listings and "Kategorier" still does not work. But you can watch all the shows from alphabetical listing (yay!).

I'm going to try to fix the other stuff, maybe now in the weekend or perhaps in the beginning of next week.

Edit: Now I noticed that the problems were reported yesterday by an user - but the mail was marked as spam by gmail.

Last edited:

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    When your on fixing SVT channels, could you take a look at TV4 Play too? Can't get the URL.
    TV4 play works for me. I fixed the site a month and a half ago. Some shows are visible in the listings even if they only contain premium videos; The filtering of the show list on the tv4 site does not always work correctly.

Have you done an update lately?

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    @Pastill - if the problems still exists for you could you please give an example when it does not work as expected and post debug logs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom