SVT Play (1 Viewer)

Pastill

Portal Pro
September 2, 2007
Problem(s) is this:
I've SVTPlay and TV4Play since long time as Favorites ( where can Favorites be handled today ?)
And going that way TV4 is not working (No Kategorier) and SVT has "old" choises.
But when I'm going through "Swedish" and then TV4 I get all "Kategorier" and on SVT I get all available choises.
So it seems that Favorites is not updated in the same way.

Next problem that is rather new:
It's only showing Picture for 10-15 sec, sound is ok but Picture halts.
I've updated, i've reinstalled OLV ( with Clean old data), i've reinstalled LAV, i've .....
But still the same; Picture for just 10-15 sec

I'm on MP 1.4 and with all updates

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I've SVTPlay and TV4Play since long time as Favorites ( where can Favorites be handled today ?) And going that way TV4 is not working (No Kategorier) and SVT has "old" choises. But when I'm going through "Swedish" and then TV4 I get all "Kategorier" and on SVT I get all available choises. So it seems that Favorites is not updated in the same way.
    To fix the favourites
    • Go to favourites
    • For every non working favourite open the context menu and chose to remove from favourites
    • Go to the categories you want to put in favs and add them from context menu

It's only showing Picture for 10-15 sec, sound is ok but Picture halts. I've updated, i've reinstalled OLV ( with Clean old data), i've reinstalled LAV, i've ..... But still the same; Picture for just 10-15 sec

Need logs (and I'm far from an playback issues solving guy...).

Edit: is it problems every video in OV or is it some specific video(s)?

Last edited:

Pastill

Portal Pro
    September 2, 2007
    One can ask why not a "channel/provider" could be added to Favorites and then don't have to care about it.

Added new logs.
    Problem on all video.
    Hope you can find reason for video problem.

Attachments

• OLV 130824.zip
      14 KB
    Last edited:

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    One can ask why not a "channel/provider" could be added to Favorites and then don't have to care about it.
    You might want to try to create groups in OLV settings, there you can chose the channels to be shown in the top level. http://code.google.com/p/mp-onlinevideos2/wiki/Introduction#Configuration[DOUBLEPOST=1377271228][/DOUBLEPOST]
    New try

Yes, as stated above I've reinstalled both OLV and LAV

But you are using Microsoft codec:
    [08-23 17:13:18,329] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] MediaPortal Url Source Splitter --> Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder --> Enhanced Video Renderer
    Check your settings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom