SVT Play (1 Viewer)

pellelkpg

Portal Member
March 14, 2010
Fantastic! thank you for the very quick response and for very very good work with this plugin!

erikture

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 26, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I can not get SVTPlay to work.
    When accessing it through OnlineVideos there are no content at all shown.

/Erik

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Works fine even here in Germany. If you want help follow the guidelines of posting ... Your post is just a waste of time ...

erikture

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 26, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Waste of time or not now it is working.
    The problem was that the site configuration was not up to date.
    After a update the SVTPlay is showing the content again.

Pastill

Portal Pro
    September 2, 2007
    Once again I raise the question of SVT Play Live.
    On the homepage there is a special entry for Live sending and there's a listing of upcoming events.
    This is very important if using OnLineVideo.
    An extra reason this summer when fotboll and Olympics will result in a big increase of live transmissions

PS
    There will soon be a new version of SVTPlay. A beta is available:
    http://beta.svtplay.se/

Last edited:

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have updated SvtPlay and Tv4Play. As geoblocking is preventing me from playing anything - can someone confirm that they are now working?
    (Did I mention that we could use a Site dev from Sweden?)
    I also added the live category to svt, but am unsure if they work.

Please put priority on testing the "normal" content, to let me know if both sites work again.

Tingsnet

Portal Member
    January 26, 2012
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I have updated SvtPlay and Tv4Play. As geoblocking is preventing me from playing anything - can someone confirm that they are now working?
    (Did I mention that we could use a Site dev from Sweden?)
    I also added the live category to svt, but am unsure if they work.

Please put priority on testing the "normal" content, to let me know if both sites work again.

Svtplay worked as it should again this morning! Did not try the "live" part or tv4play.

Pastill

Portal Pro
    September 2, 2007
    SVTPlay worked, but problem with highest bitrate in some program (esp. Sport-section). Video stopped after a short time.
    No problem with these bitrates when watching from website. ( I have 100 Mbps up/down)
    Live program not working. "Missing URL for this file".

pellelkpg

Portal Member
    March 14, 2010
    Thank you very much for keeping Svtplay updated, me and my family really appreciate that! We use it a lot

Svtplay seems to work except the live streams that says the equivalent to "missing URL" in swedish. I tested all birates for one stream. If you try to watch a live stream with the web browser they will show a clock counting down until the stream starts. I do not know if that can give you a clue how to get the live streams to work.

Is there any way to have all videos under one category listed at once without having to press "Next page"? Also I liked the previos way to show "Program A-Ö" (all programs) as a long list. Even tough it was a long list it was quite quick to navigate with the remote control without having to jump up and down in various folders. But I guess how the list is presented is basically a matter of taste

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom