SVT Play (1 Viewer)

Pastill

Portal Pro
September 2, 2007
Country flag
I tried all above 800 in the afternoon and had no trouble playing them. What filters are you using to play? I tested with LAV.
Well, I've used Microsoft DTV-DVD encoder. For me it gives best result (with DXVA) when watching demanding high bitrate videos.
Now I've tested that one, LAV, Cyberlink, ffdshow DXVA and MPC.
What puzzle/annoy me is that I get different result with different Live streams.
When watchin "Olympic tourch in London" I can only watch 5-8 s, then it stops/crasch ( see mpg from MS and LAV encoders ).
Only encoders working on that event is MS and LAV. ( I don't know if in sync video-audio)
Attached some log files.
When watching News later on, only ffdshow DXVA and MS is working.
ffdshow DXVA working good but with bad picture quality. MS good picture but out of sync a.s.f.

???

HW is Intel i3-2105 with integrated HD Graphics 3000. -> HDMI -> FullHD TV
Windows 7 Home Premium
Completly updated with latest .....

Attachments

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    I think the streams might not be fully DXVA compatible with your Intel GPU which could be very picky when it comes to standard compliance. Maybe test without hardware acceleration?

Pastill

Portal Pro
    September 2, 2007
    Country flag
    I think the streams might not be fully DXVA compatible with your Intel GPU which could be very picky when it comes to standard compliance. Maybe test without hardware acceleration?
    Done both with and without. No luck.
    Odd thing is that on all Olympic Live streams ( if looking in GraphStudioNext as attached files) it says in the beginning that the video have a total time of 5-8 s, and after that time it stops.

From SVTPlay forum I can read that they only support Flash (latest), HTML5 and Silverlight.

Could the problem be that they use Copy Protection for some streams ?

Last edited:

Wbunaarf

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • December 9, 2005
    Sweden
    Sweden Sweden
    Country flag
    Odd thing is that on all Olympic Live streams ( if looking in GraphStudioNext as attached files) it says in the beginning that the video have a total time of 5-8 s, and after that time it stops.
    I haven't checked with graphstudio, but it matches what I see in MP - after about 5 seconds the stream ends. During this time I always have sound (LAV Audio), but with LAV Video I only have black picture while with MS codec I have the correct image.

//W

pnyberg

Portal Pro
    August 21, 2006
    Stockholm
    Sweden Sweden
    Still no change with this - I'm seeing the same thing, the stream just ends after 5-8 seconds... Would be nice if it would work of course...

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    And still no MPUrlSourcesplitter.lgo attached after when it ended prematurely, so nothing to look at for us.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    I have updated the site. Let me know if the premature stopping problem is now fixed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    joecrow [solved] DVD won't play properly. General Support 3
    M.Hulot MP plays in Internal Blu-ray-Player-mode always first audio stream not the one I chosen in settings General Support 1
    BrownGhost Mepo/MediaInfo takes 59 secunds to open library and start play :o( General Support 26
    I 1.25.0 Videos in HEVC UHD 2160p don't play good watch/edit Videos 8
    CanadianEh MP TV server rebuild with Colossus 2 - Kodi clients receive PMT error when playing videos recoreded by Colossus 2 TV-Server 1
    M [solved] WTV Files does not play on client, MPEG files works well General 1
    A [solved] How to Play All Videos in a List watch/edit Videos 3
    horned_reaper [solved] When playing music Fanart does not shuffle Fanart Handler 20
    horned_reaper [solved] No Fanart when playing Fanart Handler 115
    horned_reaper [solved] When playing music Fanart does not appear immediately after downloading Fanart Handler 272
    B MP 2.2.3 Error playing videos from NAS Submit: Bug Reports 2
    N Play a TV recording needs a double selection - twice ok on remote Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) 2
    M MP 2.2.3 Unable to play .ts recordings and MediaPortal stops working for TV viewing General 31
    Z Error when attempting to play Blu Ray General 1
    Rob Hexenmeister Playing with hyperlinkParameter and List Control indexes General Support 2
    C Problem playing videos created on IPhone X and Samsung S9 General Support 2
    2BitSculptor MP 1.23.. music stops playing General Support 6
    C Attempt to play DVD locks up MediaPortal watch/edit Videos 0
    H Unable to play stream - again... Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) 2
    B Suddenly MP is unable to play anything Watch / Listen Media 6
    Edwardfc [solved] Mp 2.2.1 Configuration Issues - Goes to Sleep while playing Music General 6
    M After a while Live TV or Recorded TV doesn't play first time General Support 9
    L [solved] MP2 doesnt play anything - player missing? General 1
    badboyxx MP 1.22 final is crashing when jumping forward while playing DVD-Iso watch/edit Videos 26
    S [solved] Live TV playing stopped General 13