Swedish sites: SVT, TV4, Dplay Premium, UR, Viasat channels + Movie & Series sites (1 Viewer)

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    DPlay episode sorting is not working. They're all mixed up.
    Great work with the updates.

I sort the episodes by the added date ascending given by Dplay (as a query parameter to the API). I found this to be the most reliable approach without using a much more complex logic.

If you look at the Airdate in video listings you will see this.

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    New site Swefilm.
    Dreamfilm "fixed", not all content available due to (very) obfuscated sources and the use of torrents in some cases.

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Added Sweflix. It scrobbles to trakt and implements latest online videos. All (?) content uses the openload host and because of this it takes some time (~1 minute on my machine) to start playback (but it buffers fast when the video url is loaded). If you plan to use Sweflix,set a higher web request timeout in onlinevideos config and be patient....

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I've made a quick fix for the SVT problems but at the moment there are less metadata in the video listings compared to earlier version (only name and thumb). I've also disabled search as it didn't work. I will take a look at this later on.

Last edited:

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    SVTPlay search fixed.

A new premium/commercial site:
    Draken Film - Göteborg Film Festival streaming site with "quality content". Features all site content, scrobbles to trakt and implements Latest OnlineVideos for your Basic Home.
    If you would like to test the service you can get a free trail month with the promotional code FilmFörAlla2016 at drakenfilm.se

snz

Portal Member
    October 28, 2015
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi, have we lost the program info from svtplay? I think this worked before, but the last week or so I have not seen any program info on svtplay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom