Swedish sites: SVT, TV4, Dplay Premium, UR, Viasat channels + Movie & Series sites (2 Viewers)

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi, have we lost the program info from svtplay? I think this worked before, but the last week or so I have not seen any program info on svtplay.
    Yes, the descriptions have are not always there (depending on category). It has been that way since the beginning of April. I haven't had the time to do the necessary refactoring do get more meta data.

[...]I've made a quick fix for the SVT problems but at the moment there are less metadata in the video listings compared to earlier version (only name and thumb)[...]

ravenrocks

Portal Pro
    October 11, 2007
    After reinstalling windows I get the following error with netflix:
    [2016-05-03 12:58:52,680] [Log ] [1 ] [INFO ] - Load key mapping from: C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\keymap.xml
    [2016-05-03 12:58:52,702] [Log ] [1 ] [INFO ] - MAP: using custom mappings for Generic-HID
    [2016-05-03 12:58:52,713] [Log ] [1 ] [INFO ] - Failed to register raw input devices: 87

Without the spinner I can see that it inserts the mailadress, but then it does nothing.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Is it impossible to get the live SVT channels working again? I really miss them.

Emph

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Is it impossible to get the live SVT channels working again? I really miss them.

Emph
    They work for me. Check the Kanaler category.

I get this error:

"Fel påbörjar uppspelning
    Klassen har inte registrerats".

Emph
    Hard to say without any logs, but "Klassen har inte registrerats" is an windows error (I think) that indicating that something is missing or that the resource it's not registered properly. I think the english error is "class not registered".

Reinstall url source splitter/filter and lav maybe?

gusaro

Portal Member
    October 3, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I thought it was time to try out Mediaportal 2, but I couldn't get the SVT Play to work.
    I only get the error "Unable to create media player for media item" and "Slutet på dataströmmen påträffades innan parsningen hade slutförts".
    Does anyone else use Mediaportal 2 and does SVT Play work for you?

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I thought it was time to try out Mediaportal 2, but I couldn't get the SVT Play to work.
    I only get the error "Unable to create media player for media item" and "Slutet på dataströmmen påträffades innan parsningen hade slutförts".
    Does anyone else use Mediaportal 2 and does SVT Play work for you?
    Sorry, I don't use MP2. I however did do so for testing purposes when @morpheus_xx worked with the browser player (Netflix, Viaplay, etc). Then I could not get SVT Play to work neither. I did mention it in the passing when talking about browser player problems.

snz

Portal Member
    October 28, 2015
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi again, a new issue :)

When I try to play episode 5 (season 2) of Mr Robot on svtplay, it fails with a popup saying "Fel påbörjar uppspelning. Only HTTP protocol is supported for Adobe HTTP Dynamic Streaming."

Episode 1-4 works fine.

Is this a known issue and/or something I can configure to make it work?

I'm using mp 1.15, Online Videos 2.2.0.0, source splitter 2.2.15.6002

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi again, a new issue :)

When I try to play episode 5 (season 2) of Mr Robot on svtplay, it fails with a popup saying "Fel påbörjar uppspelning. Only HTTP protocol is supported for Adobe HTTP Dynamic Streaming."

Episode 1-4 works fine.

Is this a known issue and/or something I can configure to make it work?

I'm using mp 1.15, Online Videos 2.2.0.0, source splitter 2.2.15.6002

I don't know if it should work or not (well it doesn't....) maybe @georgius could answer this as he's THE ONE ;). I could take a look at this later on and see if HLS works better than HDS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom