Swedish sites: SVT, TV4, Dplay Premium, UR, Viasat channels + Movie & Series sites (2 Viewers)

RickyManfred

Portal Member
July 31, 2009
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Is it possible to do the same thing as with TV4play premium with Magine? http://magine.com
They use Facebook, twitter or Google for login and widevine for video. Free trials for 1 month is available, even 2 months if you have Bredbandsbolaget. I'm currently on one of of those 2 month trials and the fact they have live streaming of discovery channel with the possibility of watching allready broadcasted shows withing 7 days makes me really want this on my MP installation.

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Is it possible to do the same thing as with TV4play premium with Magine? http://magine.com
    They use Facebook, twitter or Google for login and widevine for video. Free trials for 1 month is available, even 2 months if you have Bredbandsbolaget. I'm currently on one of of those 2 month trials and the fact they have live streaming of discovery channel with the possibility of watching allready broadcasted shows withing 7 days makes me really want this on my MP installation.

Right now I do not think it's possible to play widevine content in OnlineVideos. I have tried, TV 4, Kanal 5 and 9 uses this DRM on some content, but without any success.

Some time ago I made a thread asking if anyone have managed to play such content. I don't think it's trivial to get it to work (if it's even possible).

pellelkpg

Portal Member
    March 14, 2010
    Thanks for the work adding new channels and keeping svtplay running. Me and my family really appreciate it.

I was just thinking if it would be possible to add Utbildningsradions urplay.se as well. They have quite many interesting documentaries. Since it is also a part of Swedish public service tv I guess the site might not be too different to Svtplay (with some luck..)

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Thanks for the work adding new channels and keeping svtplay running. Me and my family really appreciate it.

I was just thinking if it would be possible to add Utbildningsradions urplay.se as well. They have quite many interesting documentaries. Since it is also a part of Swedish public service tv I guess the site might not be too different to Svtplay (with some luck..)
    I'm actually working on URPlay as we type. It's quite different sitewise from SVT, but I'm on top of it ;)

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Well now it's reeeeeeeally time for bed... But if someone feels like some late night UR Play watching, please update your sites.

Good night

Edit: Pro tip - if you looking for something special on urplay use search

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi all,

I have vabbat as we say in Sweden (i.e. home with sick kids). When they slept I managed to create a new site Dreamfilm (h??p://dreamfilm.se). It contains a bunch of movies and series. Some of the titles are swedish and the other titles all have swedish subtitles. You can search for titles.

I've noticed dreamfilm don't remove titles from the index if the actual video is removed, hence if you pick one of those you get a missing url error.

weekendowel

Portal Member
    September 5, 2005
    Stockholm
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I've been trying to get swefilmer.com to work. I can get categories and movies but I can't figure out how to find the stream from ****** to work properly. Anyone here have an idea how that works?

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I've been trying to get swefilmer.com to work. I can get categories and movies but I can't figure out how to find the stream from ****** to work properly. Anyone here have an idea how that works?
    Yes. Dreamfilm also use vk. You can look at the source at the onlinevideos svn repo.

I'm on my phone right now so I can't get much more exact information right now. But if I remember correctly the video content is in an iframe, get the page and regex out some json from some JavaScript embedded in the HTML. There are multiple sources sorted on resolution. This is all from top of my head so check the DreamfilmUtil.cs source.

Edit:
    Are you doing this with the site creation tool? If you like, we could take a look at it together and make an Util with login support to be able to add the TV-series part also.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom