Swedish sites: SVT, TV4, Dplay Premium, UR, Viasat channels + Movie & Series sites (2 Viewers)

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi..
    Installed new OV 2.0 and Iptv filter 2.1.7.5510 but when I look i configaration thers is no Sweflix and Swefilmer ?

/
    Sweflix, Swefilmer and Movhunter are not enabled in a default installation of OV. You need to add them to your site. You can do it from Manage Sites in the GUI or in plugin configuration.

bozzo70

Portal Pro
    November 19, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi..
    Installed new OV 2.0 and Iptv filter 2.1.7.5510 but when I look i configaration thers is no Sweflix and Swefilmer ?

/
    Sweflix, Swefilmer and Movhunter are not enabled in a default installation of OV. You need to add them to your site. You can do it from Manage Sites in the GUI or in plugin configuration.

Thx !!

That did the trick now everything works as it should.

/ Best Regards

Last edited:

Shaedwell

Portal Member
    December 21, 2011
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi, it looks like Movhunter is dead. It has it's url changed to Dreamfilmhd.org and is back to registered users only. In MP only the New Episodes section still works.
    From what I gather watching some clips on the site it looks like the swedish(?) subs are embedded now.
    Do I need to find me another good hd streaming site or is there any chance to get this working in MP?

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi, it looks like Movhunter is dead. It has it's url changed to Dreamfilmhd.org and is back to registered users only. In MP only the New Episodes section still works.
    From what I gather watching some clips on the site it looks like the swedish(?) subs are embedded now.
    Do I need to find me another good hd streaming site or is there any chance to get this working in MP?
    :( Movhunter was the best in class, I don't know about any site that compares to it in content and quality (TFPlay was good but also dead). The closest in quality is Sweflix.

The reason for closing is lack of money and time, according to their Facebook page.

Shaedwell

Portal Member
    December 21, 2011
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thank for the info. It's a shame to see a good site go but at the rate it grew I kinda saw it coming.
    I wil give Sweflix a try.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I'm downloading a video from Kanal 5 play, but I am constantly getting 194 KB/sec download speed only. If I try to stream the same video at the highest quality, I get lots of stuttering and buffering bullshit. Is there some sort of protection that they use to prevent downloading? I'm downloading a video of TV4 now, and it gives me around 1300 KB/sec.

Emph

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I'm downloading a video from Kanal 5 play, but I am constantly getting 194 KB/sec download speed only. If I try to stream the same video at the highest quality, I get lots of stuttering and buffering bullshit. Is there some sort of protection that they use to prevent downloading? I'm downloading a video of TV4 now, and it gives me around 1300 KB/sec.

Emph
    Really slow! I don't know why, but I can check and see if changing to HLS streams instead of RTMP improve things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom