Swedish sites: SVT, TV4, Dplay Premium, UR, Viasat channels + Movie & Series sites (2 Viewers)

mascot

Portal Pro
November 20, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I've got an issue with SVTPlay. It buffers and starts playing but after a few seonds image freezes and audio continues.. Any ideas how to solve this? All other services works fine (except Viaplay wich I'm having another issue with (but Ill stick to the viaplay thread for that).

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I've got an issue with SVTPlay. It buffers and starts playing but after a few seonds image freezes and audio continues.. Any ideas how to solve this? All other services works fine (except Viaplay wich I'm having another issue with (but Ill stick to the viaplay thread for that).
    Without logs and system specs I haven't got much to go for, but my top two guesses are
    1) You don't use Lav as video codec
    2) Problems with Intel QuickSync

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    When opening Online Videos, I no longer see any Swedish sites. All I did was drop the .dll in place. Is there something else I need to do? None of my Swedish favorites are showing up in the list now.

Emph

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    When opening Online Videos, I no longer see any Swedish sites. All I did was drop the .dll in place. Is there something else I need to do? None of my Swedish favorites are showing up in the list now.

Emph
    You also need to install the OnlineVidoes 2.0 Beta plugin from the OP here: OnlineVideos 2.0 Beta Test. Sorry if I wasn't clear enough.

Revolty

Portal Member
    September 13, 2010
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Anyone knows why SVTPlay and Kanal5Play won't work in the standalone project (gitted today) that's included in source? Both work fine in MP. There's no exceptions but the one filter throws. Also the Url is 256+ in length for this sites, not sure that's normal or not.

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Anyone knows why SVTPlay and Kanal5Play won't work in the standalone project (gitted today) that's included in source? Both work fine in MP. There's no exceptions but the one filter throws. Also the Url is 256+ in length for this sites, not sure that's normal or not.
    I don't know... :confused: I haven't used the standalone application and I don't know how it installs or instantiates the Url source filter. It could be that the standalone application still isn't updated to use the new filter. @offbyone might know the answer.

Revolty

Portal Member
    September 13, 2010
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Problem was that in the Site, MPUrlSourceFilter.RtmpUrl.ToString() was used as VideoUrl. ToFilterString() works. I guess there's some conversion made before filter load in MP that isn't done in that project. Thanks anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom