Swedish sites: SVT, TV4, Dplay Premium, UR, Viasat channels + Movie & Series sites (3 Viewers)

gfa

Portal Member
September 21, 2009
Home Country
Norway Norway
Hi, I`m looking into this but found out that it's too complicated for me.
Is there any possibility that you can make something for https://tv.nrk.no?

Last edited:

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Neither Kanal 5 Play nor SVT Play (Live channels) work for me at the moment. Is there known issues?

Emph

osksa

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 18, 2015
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi, having trouble with SVT play too. Most clips play a few seconds, then the image freezes. Audio continues. A few clips play fine. Youtube works fine. Any tips?

osksa

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 18, 2015
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Started via watchdog, played two tv shows from "latest". Here are the logs. Looked myself, don't see anything obvious, but then I'm a noob at this! Do see it tries to use LAV, that is supposed to work, right?

Code:
    [02-03 17:58:40,858] [MPMain      ] [DEBUG] MediaPortal Url Source Splitter --> LAV Video Decoder --> Enhanced Video Renderer
    [02-03 17:58:41,013] [MPMain      ] [DEBUG] MediaPortal Url Source Splitter --> LAV Audio Decoder --> Default DirectSound Device

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Started via watchdog, played two tv shows from "latest". Here are the logs. Looked myself, don't see anything obvious, but then I'm a noob at this! Do see it tries to use LAV, that is supposed to work, right?

Code:
    [02-03 17:58:40,858] [MPMain      ] [DEBUG] MediaPortal Url Source Splitter --> LAV Video Decoder --> Enhanced Video Renderer
    [02-03 17:58:41,013] [MPMain      ] [DEBUG] MediaPortal Url Source Splitter --> LAV Audio Decoder --> Default DirectSound Device
    I didn't find anything which can cause such problem. Did you experience video freeze in watchdog?

osksa

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 18, 2015
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Did you experience video freeze in watchdog?
    Yes, started two videos, both froze after a couple of seconds. I did find that there was an update to the URL source splitter plugin. Thought that was the problem and updated, but the issue persists. Thanks for looking at the logs, appreciate it.

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Did you experience video freeze in watchdog?
    Yes, started two videos, both froze after a couple of seconds. I did find that there was an update to the URL source splitter plugin. Thought that was the problem and updated, but the issue persists. Thanks for looking at the logs, appreciate it.
    Just for test: Can you switch EVR renderer to VMR9 renderer (MP Configuration -> Codecs and Renderer -> Video Renderer)?

osksa

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 18, 2015
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Can you switch EVR renderer to VMR9 renderer
    Tried with VMR9, did not note any difference. Issue still persist. Note though that the clips under the "live" part of SVT play works fine. Also tried a few more youtubes and one from TV4play, no problems noted.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi, having trouble with SVT play too. Most clips play a few seconds, then the image freezes. Audio continues. A few clips play fine. Youtube works fine. Any tips?

If you're using an Intel graphics card, setup the LAV filters to use DXVA instead of the Intel option, I've had the same issues since moving from NVIDIA to Intel.

Emph

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom