Swedish sites: SVT, TV4, Dplay Premium, UR, Viasat channels + Movie & Series sites (4 Viewers)

Suburban

Portal Member
September 2, 2015
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hi! Today I get "fel hämtar dynamiska kategorier" when I try to open up programs at "SVT Play".
I run MP 1.12 and latest OnlineVideos.

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    SVTPlay fixed, a lot of things were broken. Also, now you can decide if you would like to start the "Livesändningar" category videos from the beginning, configure it in site settings.

Suburban

Portal Member
    September 2, 2015
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    SVTPlay fixed, a lot of things were broken. Also, now you can decide if you would like to start the "Livesändningar" category videos from the beginning, configure it in site settings.
    Many thanks! SVTPlay works again! My 3 yrs old can watch her favoriteprograms again! Happy childern, happy parent :). The thing you say about "LIVESÄNDINGAR" sounds interesting, but I dont understand where to configure? Is it from "Online Video Configuration" on tab "Sites"? Or is it in the plugin GUI?

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Is it from "Online Video Configuration" on tab "Sites"? Or is it in the plugin GUI?
    It was configurable from the site listings in GUI. You open the the context meny (pressing F9 on keyboard or i/info/more key on remote) on the site you wish to configure. But I've changed how it works, now you have a choice when you play a video from the Livesändningar category.

--
    Also I've made some small fixes to Draken film

Suburban

Portal Member
    September 2, 2015
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    It was configurable from the site listings in GUI. You open the the context meny (pressing F9 on keyboard or i/info/more key on remote) on the site you wish to configure. But I've changed how it works, now you have a choice when you play a video from the Livesändningar category.

Hi! Try to do this, but I run MP1.12 with OV 2.2.0.0. (which is the newest(compatible plug-in I can see is avilable?). I get a error message about som file is missing, and a reference to version 2.3.0. It would be nice to add SVT Play, category "KANALER" each channel to the first menu.

Suburban

Portal Member
    September 2, 2015
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi! A feature that would make the using OV better would be if I could in the configuration set OV to Always play everything in best speed (Kps). I have fast internet, so the menu that Always comes up after choosing "object" to play, is not necessary to show. Or does this config already exist?
    One more question... cant find a specific paypal donation to OV?

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I get a error message about som file is missing, and a reference to version 2.3.0.
    When and where (and why)? Can you please describe with more details. @offbyone do you need 2.3.0.0 to update the site utils?
    It would be nice to add SVT Play, category "KANALER"
    Kanaler category is available in OnlineVideos.
    I have fast internet, so the menu that Always comes up after choosing "object" to play, is not necessary to show.
    Press the play button on the remote or 'p' on keyboard to skip the play back options menu.
    cant find a specific paypal donation to OV
    @offbyone do have any PayPal, you might get some beer money ;)

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    TV4Play is fixed. This site is now only free content, no more premium. I've removed the browser player for DRM-content since it was working very poor and the quality of playback was lousy. On the plus side, there is more free content now compared to earlier (pre cmore site).

I will not do the CMORE stuff at the moment (no time and no premium account).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom