Swedish sites: SVT, TV4, Dplay Premium, UR, Viasat channels + Movie & Series sites (2 Viewers)

weekendowel

Portal Member
September 5, 2005
Stockholm
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I found the problem. I added my credentials inside mediaportal, context menu, everything looks ok in there. But when I looked at the config in Online videos I found that there was a leading space in the password field (my password is only numbers). Anyway I edited inside Online video configuration and now it works perfectly.

Great stuff, God fortsättning till dig också! Och tack så hemskt mycket!

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    @weekendowel I made a new version of the util. I saw a small problem with the old one. Please upgrade to this new version 1.0.0.1.

I have not tried your site that much, but I really think you should "publish to web" in online video config so other can enjoy your work!!

Edit:
    The file is not a zip archive, just remove the .zip extension.

Attachments

• OnlineVideos.Sites.Swefilmer.dll.zip
      6 KB
    Last edited:

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Pls send me a PM with the email you registered, I will send the mail again (I did some server moving over the holdidays - still in progress to get everything done correctly)

Aros62

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 23, 2012
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I've have tried both Swefilm and Dreamfilm a couple of days now and most of the films won't start. "Kan inte spela filmen. Saknar URL" is the message I get. When I try the film using the webb browser it works just fine.

Any ideas?

Aros62

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 23, 2012
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Lot's of movies are only available when logged in.
    Can you give some examples?
    I am logged in to Swefilm when I try to play movies. Elysium (2013) is just one exampel. All of The Big Bang Theory Season 7 is another.

And as I said, plying them in a Webb browser are no problem.
    Thanks,

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I am logged in to Swefilm when I try to play movies. Elysium (2013) is just one exampel. All of The Big Bang Theory Season 7 is another.

Thanks,

Both the Swefilmer and Dreamfilm utils assume that the content is provided through ******.
    Dreamfilm:
    Elysium is the first film on dreamfilm where the movie is on another site, (Well I have never noticed this before...)
    The Big Bang Theory Season 7 is not available.

Right now with only one movie on another site than vk, I will not try to get it working. But if there's more content I might take a peak... If you notice any other content on dreamfilm not from ****** please report it (easy to spot, there's an vk icon in the lower right corner of the player)

Swefilmer:
    I have never looked closer on that site, but it seems more content there are not from ****** (both your examples). I don't know if @weekendowel has the time to explore it or not.

weekendowel

Portal Member
    September 5, 2005
    Stockholm
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Lot's of movies are only available when logged in.
    Can you give some examples?

Thanks,

I had a quick look at it and Elysium are streamed from google docs, and BBT season 7 from some russian site, not vk. It will surely need some advanced way of getting movie URL's and could probably not be done from Online Videos generic site creator. I agree with Ministerk, if more videos moves over to other sites I might take a look and try to get it working.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom