Swedish sites: SVT, TV4, Dplay Premium, UR, Viasat channels + Movie & Series sites (2 Viewers)

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Is it just me, or is STV Play broken? When I browse "Musik Special" I get "Ingen video funnen" all of a sudden. If I browse SVTPLAY.SE, I see lots of programs.

Emph

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Is it just me, or is STV Play broken? When I browse "Musik Special" I get "Ingen video funnen" all of a sudden. If I browse SVTPLAY.SE, I see lots of programs.

Emph

I had the same problem last evening, all the sudden no videos found. I restarted mp and it did work as expected again. If you restart mp, the olv temporary cache is removed (i think...).

Nybbe67

Portal Pro
    December 28, 2007
    Gothenburg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi there!
    How do you get Swefilmer to work?
    I cant open OnlineVideos.Sites.Swefilmer.dll.zip, it doesn't seems to be at valid zip file, it says.
    Is it only to import the file to the Online Videos config utility then?

[EDIT] Never mind, i figure it out. Renamed the file without the zip extension.

Last edited:

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi there!
    How do you get Swefilmer to work?
    I cant open OnlineVideos.Sites.Swefilmer.dll.zip, it doesn't seems to be at valid zip file, it says.
    Is it only to import the file to the Online Videos config utility then?

[EDIT] Never mind, i figure it out. Renamed the file without the zip extension.

Great! I edited the post.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Browsing TV4 jumps past category lists and straight into the first selected show, so I can't access most sites unless I have them bookmarked. I'm using MePo 1.7 pre, so not on OnlineVideos 1.8 if that matters?

Emph

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Browsing TV4 jumps past category lists and straight into the first selected show, so I can't access most sites unless I have them bookmarked. I'm using MePo 1.7 pre, so not on OnlineVideos 1.8 if that matters?

Emph
    It does work for me. What happens if you, from the TV4 site context menu, change the "Skippa enskilda kategorier" setting?

Edit: I'm on MP 1.5
    Edit again (I do work for me... what the heck)[DOUBLEPOST=1395961820][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh @weekendowel , Swefilmer does not work. Are you still interested to keep the site alive? Otherwise I will remove the comment in the first post.

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

Unfortunately the premium part of TV4Play is broken, and far from trivial to fix:(.
    I'm not going to do anything about it right now, but you can still watch the non premium content. I might take take a look at it again after the arrival of MP 1.7 and OV 1.8.1.0. (Well, since "my" swedish football team plays in the superettan league and TV4Play going to air all games this season I have to at least try...)

weekendowel

Portal Member
    September 5, 2005
    Stockholm
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Sorry I have not been active for a while. Swefilmer changed how the site works and now the URL's is behind some javascript (at least I think so) and I can't get it to work with the Site Creator utility. I think one will need to use a more advanced way to get it working again and I have not been able to create that.

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Sorry I have not been active for a while. Swefilmer changed how the site works and now the URL's is behind some javascript (at least I think so) and I can't get it to work with the Site Creator utility. I think one will need to use a more advanced way to get it working again and I have not been able to create that.
    Ok, thanks for your effort. I might take a quick look at the new site and see if there's anything I can do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom