Switching from live tv to music is causing an eror (1 Viewer)

badboyxx

Portal Pro
June 15, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
Since a few MP releases I have the problem that when I'm watching TV and want to listen music, it is causing an error. The first time when I switch, everything is ok. This hapens only after the first try. It is causing that problem also when I switch fromt TV to radiotime.
I have also recognized that the music files have a very low noise.
My music files are all stored on the network.

I hope someone can help me.

Attachments

• error.jpg
    error.jpg
    261.4 KB
  • MP_Logs_HTPC-PC_21_07_30_08_17.zip
    625.8 KB

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Code:
    [2021-07-30 08:17:16,339] [Log    ] [MPMain   ] [DEBUG] - BASS: Creating BASS mixer stream
    [2021-07-30 08:17:16,339] [Log    ] [MPMain   ] [DEBUG] - BASS: Creating 2 channel mixer with sample rate of 44100
    [2021-07-30 08:17:16,340] [Error  ] [MPMain   ] [ERROR] - BASS: Unable to start Mixer.  Reason: BASS_ERROR_START.
    [2021-07-30 08:17:16,351] [Error  ] [MPMain   ] [ERROR] - BASS: Could not create Mixer. Aborting playback.

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    BASS_ERROR_START is returned back from he Bass Audio engine. that could be everything. i guess mostprobably the LiveTV still blocking some WASAPI. i don't think that i will get enough information back to really find the root cause.

badboyxx

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Sometimes the program does not switch and I get the message "AllCardsBusy". It really seems that the timeshift is not terminated. Sometimes when I switch, I see the previous channel for a few seconds and then it switches.
    I have not been able to figure out why this is happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

have had a similar experience, although the playlist can go for several hours before crash. Happens sometimes in TuneIn plugin, when I play for several hours. When I reported before, I was told it was an "out of memory" error. Maybe a memory leak in the player ... dunno. Never resolved. Doesn't happen all the time. Just weird.
    have had a similar experience, although the playlist can go for several hours before crash. Happens sometimes in TuneIn plugin...
    Hi....I am running single seat MP1 with two Synology NAS providing my files/ databases . Recently I have found that trying to...
    Replies
    Views
    Hello to all, as requested by doskabouter I created the log and before posting it, I went through and one line caught my attention, apparently my music database had a problem. So I deleted (rename) and recreated the database, as I have a lot of tracks in my collection (+/- 90000 songs) I hate do do this because it's very longer but...
    Hello to all, as requested by doskabouter I created the log and before posting it, I went through and one line caught my attention...
    Hello to all I have been using MP for many years and my system had become +/- unstable, it was time to refresh it. So I...
    Replies
    Views
    So after a long search and a lot of experiments I did find out the culprit: I did disable events of the Common Information Model Object Manager. As soon as they are disabled TV server will always show "port 554 is already bound". Enabling/disabling events is done by this reg key: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WBEM\CIMOM]...
    So after a long search and a lot of experiments I did find out the culprit: I did disable events of the Common Information Model...
    I've got a Digital Devices Cine S2 V7A Twin and a DigitalEverywhere FloppyDTV for Satellite TV. I've been running MediaPortal 1.4.0...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes, there will be many things. Main reason is simply, that MP2 is not developed based on MP1. I for example never used MP1. I tried it lately to test voice control and was shocked about many inconsistancies in...
    Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes...
    It´s been a while... :) Well, simply the reason is cause MP1 was working so well... :) Now I decided to upgrade my old servers and...
    Replies
    Views
    FYI: I now got TV Server running also under Windows system user while being able to write to a network share (this means without having to start the service as a different user). The reason for me trying this out was that using the "different user for service" approach, there was one minor issue where TV Service could not write to the...
    FYI: I now got TV Server running also under Windows system user while being able to write to a network share (this means without...
    Hi everybody, after recently setting up a Xen hypervisor with MediaPortal 1 TV Backend on Windows Server 2012 as a virtual machine...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom